• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: GOAL RALLY at MA State House – Front Steps – Saturday July 23, 2016 – 10:00 AM

I'll be there.

For those that Don't know boston, here's some parking info

Closest MBTA Stations for the Common by distance:

Park Street (Green line)
Downtown Crossing (Orange line)
Charles MGH(Red Line)

Pay to Park

Underneath the common: $14 for 3 hours or less
138 Arlington Street Lot - $15 for 12 hours (10 minute walk)
125 Lincoln Street Chinatown Garage - $12 Sat/Sun for 2 hours or less (15 minute walk, 1 stop on orange line)
On Beacon Hill: Most places require Resident permits, but most places also aren't enforced. Plenty of one way streets. Your discretion

Suburban Options:

Southie: Free street parking most places
Jamaica Plain: About 20 minutes outside of Boston Via Orange Line. Free parking throughout. Stony Brook Orange Station (Orange line)
Newton: 20-30 Minute ride via Green Line to Park Street (Boston Common). Free parking throughout

Guys,

My friend who is in the middle of building an AR, has the registered lower, and ordered something online to finish the build. With the new "laws", it is now illegal and places won't able to ship anything to him.

AL

Last edited:
I'm coming with my son, driving from the Gardner-Fitchburg area to Alewife (Red Line) - have two spots in the truck, three if you want to be cozy.

Leaving about 7-7:30AM to get to Alewife about 8-8:30AM, it's a 20 minute run on the Red Line to Park St should be in Boston by 9AM Trains run every ~15 minutes.

I'll be the guy with the White ~2'x5' 'Come and Take It' with the AR and Lone Star on an extendable paint pole - I will have pocket Constitutions and stickers (DTOM - etc....)

I'll Print NES & GM-GUY on the corner of the flag

Last edited:
I'll be there.

For those that Don't know boston, here's some parking info

Closest MBTA Stations for the Common by distance:

Park Street (Green line)
Downtown Crossing (Orange line)
Charles MGH(Red Line)

Pay to Park

Underneath the common: $14 for 3 hours or less
138 Arlington Street Lot - $15 for 12 hours (10 minute walk)
125 Lincoln Street Chinatown Garage - $12 Sat/Sun for 2 hours or less (15 minute walk, 1 stop on orange line)
On Beacon Hill: Most places require Resident permits, but most places also aren't enforced. Plenty of one way streets. Your discretion

Suburban Options:

Southie: Free street parking most places
Jamaica Plain: About 20 minutes outside of Boston Via Orange Line. Free parking throughout. Stony Brook Orange Station (Orange line)
Newton: 20-30 Minute ride via Green Line to Park Street (Boston Common). Free parking throughout

Park St. station is also on the red line, so no need to walk from MGH.

expecting anti protests on SAT? Ill be leaving from Drum HIll in Chelmsford and has room for 2-3 if anyone wants to carpool. PM me

Back
Top Bottom