• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: GOAL RALLY at MA State House – Front Steps – Saturday July 23, 2016 – 10:00 AM

Want to bet the chicken shit legislators LOCK the statehouse? If this happens the front doors should be broken off their hinges and burned on the front lawn.

I have 2 flags. A USA flag and Gadsen flag. Both fairly large. I am not photogenic, so I hope to give them both away at this rally for someone to carry and take home.

As noted on another Thread, no CC on Boston Common.

I can't confirm this; but I will play it safe and keep off the grass.

Telling every 2a person I know, it's amazing how many show their true colors in trying times, some I would never expect

Last edited:
I sent emails to both Smith & Wesson and Yankee Hill Machine asking for their support at the rally.
We supported them by buying their products. Please support the patriots of Massachusetts in our time of need!
We the people, by the people, for the people!

Are there any details for some of us who are traveling the length of the state to get there? Like where to park nearby, etc? I don't want to drive 120 miles and find myself unable to find a parking spot for an hour or end up walking a 1/2 hour to get to the location or do you think you have enough people with folks in the eastern part of the state?

Are there any details for some of us who are traveling the length of the state to get there? Like where to park nearby, etc? I don't want to drive 120 miles and find myself unable to find a parking spot for an hour or end up walking a 1/2 hour to get to the location or do you think you have enough people with folks in the eastern part of the state?

I'd recommend parking right beneath the Common. Easy enough to get to and easy enough to jump back on the Pike.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Still a little sore from surgery but planning to fire up the bike for the trip.

Anyone going in early? Good meeting place for breakfast?

Now where to find an orange jumpsuit?

I'm in Fitchburg. Anyone going from my area? I don't know Boston very well.

Can ride the commuter rail to North Station and walk down from there (somewhat of a hike). Or park at Riverside T-Station in Newton and ride the Green line to Park St. (basically on the common).

Other option is to drive in and park at the Common as others have suggested.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Still a little sore from surgery but planning to fire up the bike for the trip.

Anyone going in early? Good meeting place for breakfast?

Now where to find an orange jumpsuit?

The Capitol Coffee House has really good breakfast sandwiches. And it's right next to the statehouse.

lechmere station is 5-6 bucks and right on the green line.....

Anyone riding bikes up from anywhere southwest of Boston? Be good to meet up and ride in together.

Back
Top Bottom