• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: GOAL RALLY at MA State House – Front Steps – Saturday July 23, 2016 – 10:00 AM

Any carpooling? Plenty of so shore guys going. I might have two spots if anyone wants to join

I can't go down there or I would (have to go north and get my daughter from summer camp). But I'd like to send my Gadsen flag and American flag with anyone near Brookline NH who's going and would like to wave 'em. Not much but it's something I guess.

PM me and I'll figure out where to meet you. I'm also going to stop by the country store up here in Milford to see if they still have any "Come and Take It" flags.

My thoughts and prayers are with you folks down there.

I have always been the "grey man", as you can see from my posts, vs my feedback. I will be there tomorrow with my wife. Wtf? Is there a secret handshake?

I will be there with the Mrs. I would love to see all the people that rushed out to buy an AR on the 20th show up to this rally.

I don't have any NES shirts or hats, but I do have a left over 'assault name tag' not already in use:

11 NES.jpg

Couple magnets will hold to shirt, but I may use a big pin as a safety.

I don't get into the city much and i dont ever do rallys or protests but I'll be there tomorrow i know to present myself accordingly but can anyone offer any guidance as to carrying at the rally? Is this a no no, or am i fine to carry aslong as om not entering the house?

I don't get into the city much and i dont ever do rallys or protests but I'll be there tomorrow i know to present myself accordingly but can anyone offer any guidance as to carrying at the rally? Is this a no no, or am i fine to carry aslong as om not entering the house?

If you have an unrestricted license, carry on. As you said, just don't go into the State House itself.

Article: GOAL RALLY at MA State House – Front Steps – Saturday July 23, 2016 ...

Illegal to carry at the Boston Common

If you are coming form north western area, Another option is to park at Alewife MBTA station, $7 per day. Take Red line T to Park Street station. MHG station is a longer walk to state house than from Park Station

For all of you afraid of carrying on the common....concealed means concealed. You all talk about not complying with this AWB directive from Healy (which is a felony if she decides to prosecute) but you afraid to carry a concealed handgun to a public park in Boston in violation of a city ordinance??? Big boy rules apply. Opposition to this law isn't going to go far if people aren't willing conduct even the most minor form of resistance which will go completely undetected. You may not be "allowed" to carry, but you are "able" to carry. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Nut the **** up.

For all of you afraid of carrying on the common....concealed means concealed. You all talk about not complying with this AWB directive from Healy (which is a felony if she decides to prosecute) but you afraid to carry a concealed handgun to a public park in Boston in violation of a city ordinance??? Big boy rules apply. Opposition to this law isn't going to go far if people aren't willing conduct even the most minor form of resistance which will go completely undetected. You may not be "allowed" to carry, but you are "able" to carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not going anymore. You hurt my feelings and triggered me, so i'm going to stay in my safe space.

1ff335913065da0eae04547a981e0761.jpg

Decent crowd so far. Definitely need more.

Back
Top Bottom