Armslist FS post: Shady, Pussy or ATF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Mike, it's interesting that you know how and what I "spoonfeed" to my students. And I have stated before that not every high-marked Glock magazine is post-ban. I happen to collect Glock magazines for at least since 1992 and have a dozen or more pre-bans with high markings. As I responded to atilla, I guess you'd rather have students not be informed and end up with felonies and possible jail time. Again, excellent advice!

My point is there's a limited amount of stuff you can actually inform students with on this issue. The stupid pics people throw around, etc, most of them are based off crap being circulated around the net with no good SOA. If what Len says is correct (that glock admits to ambi cuts being past a certain date) then we have what, maybe 4 reliable data points, total, on this topic. [laugh]

Further, the odds of someone getting charged, or for that matter, successfully prosecuted under S131M are laughably low. I had a superior court transcript thrown in my lap by a small flying bird that shall remain nameless, that had testimony of a LEO who seemed to have an AWB murderboner with pretty convincing testimony (let's put it this way, the LEO knew things about butler creek 22 LR mags that I didn't even know) but even in the case at hand (and I didn't get all the transcript, so I don't know exactly who it involved or how it was disposed of) I could see about 10 different ways a good attorney could carve the guy up on the stand. The bar to prosecuting someone for having a postban LCAFD is pretty
high when even a shred of doubt is introduced.

Can we even find say 3 cases where someone bought the farm on an S13!M charge? It's difficult to even look them up. A lot of these get dropped pre trial or the guy pleads out to something else which makes research of the actual details extremely difficult.

On the other hand I can look in any local newspaper and find (in relative terms) gobs of people charged with carrying without a license, CUI, OUI, unsafe storage, etc....

-Mike

OK, just logged into NES to find this thread at the top of stack. WTF?

As the OP, I anoint anyone trying to "educate" NES'ers of the legality of magazine ACotD - "Ass Clown of the Day", and propose that we start a new, daily updated sticky thread naming and public shaming the ACotD accordingly.

Apparently, you didn't read all the posts, and you appear to be another one that finds it foolish to educate new students on the complexity of MA laws with regard to possibly possessing an illegal mag (again, as defined by MA law).

OP is a...

...pretty cool guy. [cheers]

[laugh] you're like the second dude in a month to say that. maybe the hillary sticker on my car is a dead giveaway.

bruh, know why i did that in MA? because i was drinking with friends who are good people. people who know bullshit when they see it, and would never consider ruining someone's life over a non-issue.

people like you? salivating at the idea of me getting my poop chute stretched over, and let me state again "a bullshit malum prohibitum law"--you're bad people. so are your LEO buddies who'd happily jam someone up and **** their life in half over a piece of metal and polymer.

maybe i'm a progressive liberal in your eyes, but you're an enemy of MA gun owners. ALL gun owners in fact. you have not only zero problem with the MA laws, but you're all hot to see someone jammed up over them.

ebola in libera? genocide in darfur? the firebombing of dresden? you're literally worse than all three of those things. combined.

No, since Bernie is leading Hildebeast in NH, my bet is that you have a Bernie Sanders sticker on your car.

Sometimes I wish NES could be illegal in MA so we wouldn't have so many dick beaters bringing up mag legality in every thread, assuming everyone else is from MA, etc.

Apparently, you didn't read all the posts, and you appear to be another one that finds it foolish to educate new students on the complexity of MA laws with regard to possibly possessing an illegal mag (again, as defined by MA law).

Don't make me nominate you for ACotM or ACotY.... If you read the title of the thread, the intention was not to create a "learning moment"

This is getting out off hand, someone takes themselves way to seriously. Can we get back to spamming the hell of the scammer?

No, since Bernie is leading Hildebeast in NH, my bet is that you have a Bernie Sanders sticker on your car.

that's all you've got, really?

did you look in the mirror yet? you happy with what you see? i point out what a horrible person you truly are but the best retort you can come up with is "you have a bernie sanders sticker on your car".

pathetic, but what i'm seeing that's your MO. go call your CLEO for a beer summit and see if you can find new and interesting ways to jam up a gun owner in your town. [cheers]

My point is there's a limited amount of stuff you can actually inform students with on this issue. The stupid pics people throw around, etc, most of them are based off crap being circulated around the net with no good SOA. If what Len says is correct (that glock admits to ambi cuts being past a certain date) then we have what, maybe 4 reliable data points, total, on this topic. [laugh]

Further, the odds of someone getting charged, or for that matter, successfully prosecuted under S131M are laughably low. I had a superior court transcript thrown in my lap by a small flying bird that shall remain nameless, that had testimony of a LEO who seemed to have an AWB murderboner with pretty convincing testimony (let's put it this way, the LEO knew things about butler creek 22 LR mags that I didn't even know) but even in the case at hand (and I didn't get all the transcript, so I don't know exactly who it involved or how it was disposed of) I could see about 10 different ways a good attorney could carve the guy up on the stand. The bar to prosecuting someone for having a postban LCAFD is pretty
high when even a shred of doubt is introduced.

Can we even find say 3 cases where someone bought the farm on an S13!M charge? It's difficult to even look them up. A lot of these get dropped pre trial or the guy pleads out to something else which makes research of the actual details extremely difficult.

On the other hand I can look in any local newspaper and find (in relative terms) gobs of people charged with carrying without a license, CUI, OUI, unsafe storage, etc....

-Mike

Mike, I fully understand your point. I also know that if anyone is jammed up with a possible illegal magazine, that is the first thing to plea out, unless something more serious in involved.

that's all you've got, really?

did you look in the mirror yet? you happy with what you see? i point out what a horrible person you truly are but the best retort you can come up with is "you have a bernie sanders sticker on your car".

pathetic, but what i'm seeing that's your MO. go call your CLEO for a beer summit and see if you can find new and interesting ways to jam up a gun owner in your town. [cheers]

I came up with a better idea. You pick the town/city and we both go to the police dept., but you go in alone with a post-ban mag so you can't blame me for diming you out.

I came up with a better idea. You pick the town/city and we both go to the police dept., but you go in alone with a post-ban mag so you can't blame me for diming you out.

with friends like you who needs enemies?

your avatar is pretty much what you've done to yourself in this thread.

please keep it up, i don't have a TV in my office.

with friends like you who needs enemies?

your avatar is pretty much what you've done to yourself in this thread.

please keep it up, i don't have a TV in my office.

Try getting a job where you have to work then, so that you're not on NES all pm.

Try getting a job where you have to work then, so that you're not on NES all pm.

says the guy who's still posting on here. you're like an eight year old threatening to turn me into the teacher with the CLEO and now you're juvenile enough to insinuate i don't work for a living to provide for my family.

i'd laugh, but you have shown yourself to be such a pathetic individual that i actually feel a little bad for you.

drgrant's DOUBLE FEATURE thread close

This thread is going to end well!

It took me awhile to find this one.... but I think it's pretty good...

To atilla, glockster4545, others... thank you for playing. This thread has won retarded thread of the week...

Wink says.... "WASNT THAT FUN?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom