• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Armslist FS post: Shady, Pussy or ATF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of the above.

mags aren't post-ban judging by the lack of ambi-notch, but i'm sure someone will be analyzing the height of the caliber marking soon enough to make a final determination. [rolleyes]

He's clearly not on here otherwise it would be listed for $750

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99% sure it's a scam. Armslist is full of it. When you see Location: Massachusetts, Massachusetts, USA, be very sceptical.

all of the above.

mags aren't post-ban judging by the lack of ambi-notch, but i'm sure someone will be analyzing the height of the caliber marking soon enough to make a final determination. [rolleyes]

Looks like they may have the center metal cut-out on the mag on the right. Hard to tell with that picture.

- - - Updated - - -

hot pussy is a dime a dozen. Any man who would give up his guns, dog, car, motorcycle etc etc for a broad might as well be a broad.

Would you like to be introduced to Caitlyn? [rofl]

center =/= ambi cut.

but like i said [rolleyes].

True but the center cut-out was for the SF series and those are all post-ban.

Not that I care, but the mags are definitely post ban.

If your comment is based on high caliber markings, then you must have more expertise than Glock's General Counsel and lead technician, plus Patrick Sweeney (author of Glock book) and myself. My hat is off to you if that is the case.

On the other hand if you can view that pic well enough to discern the center cut-out . . . if it is there, then you are correct and that is what I stated in a prior post.

Anyone else notice he says he's the first and only owner of the firearm but it was only purchased 5 months ago? Hasn't Gen3 of the Glock 19 not been made in years? I'm not a glock expert but the Gen 4's were out at least 5-6 years ago I thought.

So... how'd he find a NIB Gen 3 Glock 19 in May of this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom