• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Area 7 Championships?

Did you get to be the big or little spoon? [smile]

Seriously though, you shooting S & W Sunday. I think we have a crew heading down!

The big spoon of course! [laugh]

Oh man... I knew when I hit the post button I was in for a roasting about the "shack up" comment!

I hadn't thought about S&W this Sunday. There is a very good possibility that I head out there. I haven't been yet this winter.
Perhaps I can get Lugnut to go with me. We've been talking about it since October. [shocked]

I heard tell of a store selling adult beverages and $5 coolers across the street; and the hotel management does not frown upon serving personal refreshments on the patio if the bar is closed. I'm not certain where I heard this; not that it's any interest to me.
(Trophies? They give out trophies? Who knew?)

I heard said store's selection was sub-optimal. Besides I've also heard one had to cross a busy and dangerous street to get to said store. Best just to bring one's own supplies. After all, you wouldn't count on the local ammo supply would you?

I heard said store's selection was sub-optimal. Besides I've also heard one had to cross a busy and dangerous street to get to said store. Best just to bring one's own supplies. After all, you wouldn't count on the local ammo supply would you?

Spoken like a true survivalist.

HSC has a scheduled USPSA match on Aug 8th... is that a mistake? I'm sure it's off but for $80 less I'd opt for a local match vs traveling for ever just to hear stories about a bunch of guys spooning!

Why did they schedule the match at the same time as the Nationals?
Local matches are scheduled years in advance - each local club sets their match on a specific day of the month (1st Sunday, Second Sunday, etc.). Since most weekends have matches in the summer (sometimes two withing reasonable driving distance) there is bound to be some overlap. It's one weekend of overlap a year and practical realities dictate there is almost always going to be overlap with one or more local matches (Area 7 encompasses New England plus NY).

I will almost definitely be going to A7.
I would like to go to Nats if I can get a slot. We shall see.

Steve

I know overlap of matches is to be expected. I just wasn't expecting a major match like A7 to overlap with the Nats.

Rob- now you have me confused. I don't think there are overlaps with A7 and Nats. Just those matches with some local matches. Am I missing something?

I know overlap of matches is to be expected. I just wasn't expecting a major match like A7 to overlap with the Nats.

They are two month apart, I know you shoot slow, but you should be able to finish A7 before the Nats

8/05/10 2010 Area 7 Championship

10/08/10 2010 USPSA Open and Limited 10 Championships

The IPSC nats are a week before the USPSA nats, I know which one I'm going to

They are two month apart, I know you shoot slow, but you should be able to finish A7 before the Nats

8/05/10 2010 Area 7 Championship

10/08/10 2010 USPSA Open and Limited 10 Championships

The IPSC nats are a week before the USPSA nats, I know which one I'm going to

Shooting modified at the IPSC nats?

Rob, what kind of cold medication were you taking?????

What do you expect from a guy that has his red dot on his gun sideways??

Mike- why are you doing the IPSC and not USPSA- is it just to shoot the modified gun? Steve- you doing Open at the Nats/A7?

No idea what happened there, Dan.

Steve has seen the dark side.......and the cookies are just soooo goood.

When will Lugnut try the cookies?

I'm so confused... I thought Glock WAS the dark side. I got a plan and I need to stick to it. KD- I might play a bit with Limited Minor for while... I like iron sights but less reloading. I think a red dot is... well... like cheating. [laugh]

I'm so confused... I thought Glock WAS the dark side. I got a plan and I need to stick to it. KD- I might play a bit with Limited Minor for while... I like iron sights but less reloading. I think a red dot is... well... like cheating. [laugh]

You need to stoke that glock up to major for limited....
I don't know what division I am going to wind up in at A7/Nats....we shall see how the next few months pan out.

Steve

You need to stoke that glock up to major for limited....

Nah... an A is an A. If I get too many Cs or Ds I'll learn to pay more attention and call my shots better. Plus it's easier to transition to Production and/or SSP/ESP.

Back
Top Bottom