Area 7 Championships?

I'm so confused... I thought Glock WAS the dark side.

Glock is the purely utilitarian, soulless, 1984 Dark Side.

Open is the alluring, no-hold-barred, ballistic excess Dark Side.

Sort of like the difference between methadone and crack.

So... is anyone signed up yet? When is Team Sausage... I mean Team Beacon heading up? Steve- Are you an official member yet?

So... is anyone signed up yet? When is Team Sausage... I mean Team Beacon heading up? Steve- Are you an official member yet?

I haven't gotten the nod yet.... I'm sure there is a ritual hazing involved before membership is granted... kinda like the omegas in Animal house....

I haven't gotten the nod yet.... I'm sure there is a ritual hazing involved before membership is granted... kinda like the omegas in Animal house....

Well you still shoot a Glock... I can't see how they'd let that one slip by. Maybe I should start my own team... Team Plastic? Mike would suggest Team KB....

I would be nice to see a prize table at A7, but I think $100 is more than reasonable even for a trophy match. It was a great time last year, and it still gives people a chance to be slotted for the Nationals too.

I'm trying to decide if I want to make the trek for this match. Anyone looking for someone to share driving / hotel?

I have 2 rooms reserved at the match hotel for Friday and Saturday night of the match. If you need rooms, I will be canceling these in the next week. We decided to stay somewhere else.

Hey, I'm spoiled. I've mostly shot IDPA so far, and this year I can shoot the IDPA equivalent of 4 level IIs and two level IIIs without driving more than 2 hours.

Hey, I'm spoiled. I've mostly shot IDPA so far, and this year I can shoot the IDPA equivalent of 4 level IIs and two level IIIs without driving more than 2 hours.

And you want to shoot multigun?? You're in for a harsh surprise. [laugh]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom