Apparently my NH C Carry Permit doesn't allow me to buy ammo at Shooters Outpost

Status
Not open for further replies.
When emotions are high intelligence runs low. It will be like a domino effect, couple of stores do it and the rest of the herd follows. Next thing you know it becomes common practice, and one thing leads to another and next thing we know NH will become just like Mass.

Im not angry at all you are failing to understand basic english though and I dont know how many different ways it can be said.

Mass would do their best to make life miserable, yada, yada, yada. OK, on what legal grounds? This is not anger its asking you to defend your position intelligently and not with mass emotion.

It is not about showing a card, its about future implications when MA tightens thing down more. You want to be stuck with MA FUDD shops for ammo? Thats why you guys are always bitching you cant find any stock or resort to damn walmart and dicks. The NH gun shops actually have product at a good price and its that I fear we will loose if more people adopt the MFL/SO/SL Mason policy.

This is probably gonna get locked but should not be looked at as a bickering match you are putting something out there that is entirely conjecture and not based in law. It seems rooted in your MA entrenched mindset that the gov can jam you up anyway they want. It does not work like that in NH and don't imply it does, its insulting to those who live there have lived there (put me in the "lived there category"). We will not have your shit applied to us.

When emotions are high intelligence runs low. It will be like a domino effect, couple of stores do it and the rest of the herd follows. Next thing you know it becomes common practice, and one thing leads to another and next thing we know NH will become just like Mass.
The camels nose.

- - - Updated - - -

What's an NH Carry Permit and where do I get one?
Move to Ma and apply to NH for one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom