Anyone Know Where to Get Primers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to your fire dept and get one of these, mine was $20 for and does not expire

View attachment 430887

Yep, that's what mine looked like before it was treated with invisible ink (see earlier post in this thread). Can u imagine they are allowing us 10,000 primers...why on earth would anyone need all of those....crazy #.

<Disclaimer>
This has been sarcasm
</Disclaimer>

What a time to decide that I want to get into reloading.

I don't even need many as I'll be using a Lee Loader just to reload my .243 which I shoot like 10 a month of.

Went to the store and asked for a few hundred large rifle primers and they laughed at me. I don't blame them.

I'm up in southern NH if anyone has a lead on some. Don't need many. A hundred will last me months.

I don't even need many as I'll be using a Lee Loader just to reload my .243 which I shoot like 10 a month of.

Went to the store and asked for a few hundred large rifle primers and they laughed at me. I don't blame them.

I'm up in southern NH if anyone has a lead on some. Don't need many. A hundred will last me months.

PM Sent

I can help you out as well if needed.

LRPs are not completely impossible to find, keep looking. PM me with your cell # and I I see any I can text you.... odds are much higher at getting LRP
than anything else. Assuming @xtry51 or one of the other folks here don't help you first. A box of 1000 in that role will last you a long time. :)

If you ever find your way to MA let me know. I was given some extra Winchester large rifle primers for free from a fellow NESer. I'd be happy to toss ya some. I have way more than I need....I think?

If you ever find your way to MA let me know. I was given some extra Winchester large rifle primers for free from a fellow NESer. I'd be happy to toss ya some. I have way more than I need....I think?

Haha @andrew1220 your 30-30 says... too many primers? Nope

What am I fourth in line? Let me know if you still need some primers.

Just placed an order with bass pro for some small pistol primers. See what happens.
The 1M SPP I arranged an order for are set to arrive in country on the 21st. I will post a photo when they get here. No, they are not for sale...one friend needed them all. His reaction was "$38K for a million? Where do I send the check?".

The 1M SPP I arranged an order for are set to arrive in country on the 21st. I will post a photo when they get here. No, they are not for sale...one friend needed them all. His reaction was "$38K for a million? Where do I send the check?".
Probably worth $200k+ on Gunbroker, figuring 20 cents each!

Not sure why you quoted me on this, especially if they are not for sale, in a thread dedicated on where to find primers. I still won't ask if they are for sale though, thank you for answering the question anyways.

For that many primers, do you need a permit to transport them and maybe one to store them?

I know other States are not as retarded as MA.

Not sure why you quoted me on this, especially if they are not for sale, in a thread dedicated on where to find primers. I still won't ask if they are for sale though, thank you for answering the question anyways.
Because I can still get large quantities, though the goalpost has been moved. It is now 1M min per SKU. That qualifies as where to find primers.

Because I can still get large quantities, though the goalpost has been moved. It is now 1M min per SKU. That qualifies as where to find primers.
Sounds like a very doable group buy. Roughly 100 people, $400 a piece, or whatever it is. Probably some extra traiffs/delivery fees in there somewhere. What's that, around 10k primers per person? Should float this in the member's section. I would like to think there are at least 100 people here that reload pistol. I could be wrong.

Sounds like a very doable group buy. Roughly 100 people, $400 a piece, or whatever it is. Probably some extra traiffs/delivery fees in there somewhere. What's that, around 10k primers per person? Should float this in the member's section. I would like to think there are at least 100 people here that reload pistol. I could be wrong.
The minor dilemma is coordinating with a FFL as these cannot be imported/shipped directly to a non-FFL in MA from what Rob stated a few pages back. Still doable but someone would need to coordinate with a willing FFL and coordinate the money from all involved parties etc.

The minor dilemma is coordinating with a FFL as these cannot be imported/shipped directly to a non-FFL in MA from what Rob stated a few pages back. Still doable but someone would need to coordinate with a willing FFL and coordinate the money from all involved parties etc.
I get that, and I am not volunteering. But, I would fully endorse Rob to handle such an endeavor if he so desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom