• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone Know Where to Get Primers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't blame him for not doing it. Would be a lot of work, some people would back out or not pay. Vendor could say screw it half way through. F that. I'm just still bitter from cabelas being a big tease this morning. But, I still think @Rob Boudrie would do an excellent job, if he wanted to, of course.

Gotcha. I think Rob stated that he would only line you up with his contact for the primers and that's it.
Fair assessment.

I'm not concerned about the work, I would go CIA (cash in advance). The concern is MA considers primers to be legally ammo and MA requires a "license to sell ammo", plus fire code issues having a million primers (imagine how that would go in the local paper). It would be so far beyond selling a friend a spare box that I won't touch it with a 36" cleaning rod.

Thanks for the help everyone. I'll give it a little while to try to hunt some down locally, but I appreciate the offers.

By the way, I live 20 minutes from BPS in Hooksett. They've actually had some ammo last couple times I went. Bulk .223 and 45acp.

I'd offer to pick things up, as I regularly travel between my home in southern NH and Wilmington, Mass, but I'm not looking to bring ammo into Mass.

Thanks for the help everyone. I'll give it a little while to try to hunt some down locally, but I appreciate the offers.

By the way, I live 20 minutes from BPS in Hooksett. They've actually had some ammo last couple times I went. Bulk .223 and 45acp.

I'd offer to pick things up, as I regularly travel between my home in southern NH and Wilmington, Mass, but I'm not looking to bring ammo into Mass.
Shoot me a PM next time you'll be in Wilmington. I work in Wilmington so I'm sure I could meet you and toss you a tray or 2 of Winchester rifle primers.

Not sure why you quoted me on this, especially if they are not for sale, in a thread dedicated on where to find primers. I still won't ask if they are for sale though, thank you for answering the question anyways.

In other words hes saying "just so you know, if you guys got your shit together you too could have a pallet of primers" the logistics of that are maddening though and most people don't
have a chunk of cash that big just hanging around. Also I dunno if you can go to the bank and go "Hey I want a HELOC loan so I can buy a few pallets of primers. " [rofl]

In other words hes saying "just so you know, if you guys got your shit together you too could have a pallet of primers" the logistics of that are maddening though and most people don't
have a chunk of cash that big just hanging around. Also I dunno if you can go to the bank and go "Hey I want a HELOC loan so I can buy a few pallets of primers. " [rofl]
I was picking up what he was putting down. If someone wanted to do most of the organizing, I would help out. But, I am not a people person and I would probably want to use one of the primers to off myself by the end of the group buy.

Edit:
I do have some funds kicking around to pull it off. No I am not well off, far from it. But, that wouldn't leave enough to cover the hospital bill after I told the wife I bought $40k worth of primers.

Last edited:
The 1M SPP I arranged an order for are set to arrive in country on the 21st. I will post a photo when they get here. No, they are not for sale...one friend needed them all. His reaction was "$38K for a million? Where do I send the check?".

Hmmm... can I make one guess that his first name starts with a J?

It seems like Bass Pro has been getting primers in 1k quantities and listing them. I keep seeing posts about them in stock but no one ever seems to get them.

Coming to an America near you...
View attachment 432933
Looks like Bass Pro removed ammo and primers from the website. Not available online anymore. Damn. Well it was good while it lasted

Looks like Bass Pro removed ammo and primers from the website. Not available online anymore. Damn. Well it was good while it lasted
Never got lucky with BassPro, so I ain't shedding any tears. I think they canceled about 6 of my orders.

I'm doubling down on Larry dropping some primers today. Right around 1530 or so. That's when I will be at Market Basket with the wife.

Never got lucky with BassPro, so I ain't shedding any tears. I think they canceled about 6 of my orders.

I'm doubling down on Larry dropping some primers today. Right around 1530 or so. That's when I will be at Market Basket with the wife.
I got plenty of ammo from them but only 5k CCI SPP.
Yes Larry needs to pull through and drop some today lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom