Anyone Know Where to Get Primers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of small rifle primers. message me if you are interested. CCI, APS Strips, 1000 per box. I won't ship until after Christmas as I have to go to a UPS hub. You pay shipping as well. I have 9 boxes. Prefer to sell them all at once.

ETA: 3 people in line for these

Last edited:
Hahaha. Sometimes I wonder how you get any work done when you spend the day stalking Larry 😂
I use an app where people post in stock items. But it’s becoming less and less reliable since many people are using apps that track any changes to website inventories and they buy it THEN post on this app I use. Many times it’s OOS by the time they post on the app.
Hell no I don’t scour websites all day long 😂
Definitely don’t have time for that.

Man, how do you get stuff? Do you have one of those bots working for you? I need to check my LRP inventory.
These came from Larry. But as I said earlier I use an app. It worked really well at first but it’s only as good as people posting items that are in stock.

I use an app where people post in stock items. But it’s becoming less and less reliable since many people are using apps that track any changes to website inventories and they buy it THEN post on this app I use. Many times it’s OOS by the time they post on the app.
Hell no I don’t scour websites all day long 😂
Definitely don’t have time for that.

Yeah, but you miss the thrill of the hunt like the rest of us! 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom