Anyone Know Where to Get Primers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone with a robot probably beat you.

So I figured (same experience). I sure hope it was real, because that's the first such notice I've gotten in months. The more it happens, the better, even if I lose. I don't care enough to set up a bot, but I'd like to be able to order primers again someday. Eventually, I'm going to need them.

Damn near had a heart attack..major vendor showing a case of Federal SPP available (yes 5k) for $194 but when I add to my cart says “not available”. They d*cking with me or is someone updating stock?
So I figured (same experience). I sure hope it was real, because that's the first such notice I've gotten in months. The more it happens, the better, even if I lose. I don't care enough to set up a bot, but I'd like to be able to order primers again someday. Eventually, I'm going to need them.
Damn you guys got an email notification?? I didn’t.

NES’r prayer...
Dear goddess of reloading, if you let me score a case of SPP, I promise to give 1 brick back to NES for good karma (said in the same spirit as when you have too much to drink and tell the drinking gods you’ll never drink again if they let you survive the night)...

Shotgun 209 primers in stock at Bass Pro online. They don’t ship to your door if in MA. And I don’t think they ship to stores in MA? I just ship to NH to save sales tax lol. The drive to Hooksett or Cabelas in Hudson is exactly the same for me. No hazmat if shipping to store either.

BassPro pricing has already incorporated hazmat/etc into the retail price......look at their powder prices too....same deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom