Anyone know this thieving scumbag?

the guy is a piece of shit, there's no arguing that... but should we really be cheering for someone to be stripped of their second amendment rights when no one was harmed and it was just some douchebag out in the woods stealing some poles? if that's worth stripping someone of their rights, where do you draw the line?
Is that a trick question? The answer is YES. Prohibited person>>>no guns>>> no more hunting>>>no more trespassing and theft>>>world is a better place.
I do not take theft lightly. IMO, he'd deserve to be a PP. He gives the honest hunters who play by the rules a bad name

To clarify I meant physical harm.

I am just surprised at how quickly some folks rush to strip someone of their 2A rights. The dude should be catching a beating for being a shitbag, either pay for what he stole or you take it out of his ass.

Heller says only felons and insane people should be prohibited. I wouldn't mind them going back to the common law felonies that were around in 1788 (Burglary, Arson, Rape, Kidnapping, Murder, Robbery)

No one deserves to be a prohibited person. You are either IN JAIL, DEAD or free and should not have any of your rights infringed. Period

Don't buy into the whole prohibited person crapfest

Is that a trick question? The answer is YES. Prohibited person>>>no guns>>> no more hunting>>>no more trespassing and theft>>>world is a better place.
I do not take theft lightly. IMO, he'd deserve to be a PP. He gives the honest hunters who play by the rules a bad name

I ask because it didn't make sense to see a hunter on posted land, not because it does or doesn't entitle anyone to stealing anything... Was be hunting legally when he stole the poles or was he trespassing. I was curious. OK?

"I didn't see the sign"

-- Every hunter I've ever caught trespassing on my land, which is impossible without passing a sign on the way in.

Every private landowner should post their land "no hunting". Then, either lease the land to a hunter or allow select hunters to enter. There is zero sense in just opening up the property to any dumbass who drives by. It's dangerous, and only asking for trouble to allow that. Know your land and know who is allowed to be on it. Then you know who to talk to when things go wrong. A nice option is to post "no hunting", allow someone you trust to hunt for free, but their job is to monitor the place during hunting season and run off any trespassers. Win-win. In my experience, the bird guys get it, coyote guys mostly get it, and the deer hunters are the absolute worst.

Last edited:
"I didn't see the sign"

-- Every hunter I've ever caught trespassing on my land, which is impossible without passing a sign on the way in.

Every private landowner should post their land "no hunting". Then, either lease the land to a hunter or allow select hunters to enter. There is zero sense in just opening up the property to any dumbass who drives by. It's dangerous, and only asking for trouble to allow that. Know your land and know who is allowed to be on it. Then you know who to talk to when things go wrong. A nice option is to post "no hunting", allow someone you trust to hunt for free, but their job is to monitor the place during hunting season and run off any trespassers. Win-win. In my experience, the bird guys get it, coyote guys mostly get it, and the deer hunters are the absolute worst.
In Mass I believe the way the law reads is that as a landowner if you accept payment you no longer are exempt from liability.

Found it
Landowner Liability - Any landowner permitting use of his or her property for recreation without charging a fee is not liable for injuries to recreational users or their property except in cases of willful, wanton or reckless conduct by the owner. (M.G.L. Ch. 21,S 17C.)

Last edited:
I consider theft harmful.

Some piece of shit fuktard stole my Buddy Stand off a tree in my backland a few years ago. My kid was about 12 years old, and we had been using it all season. He was devastated, and actually a bit shook up that someone would come onto our land and steal it. Land is now posted, and I hope the maggot falls out of the stand and is paralyzed for life. Loss of his 2nd am rights???? I really don't give a shit, as the scumbag deserve to be dragged behind a car. Quit making excuses for human debris. Too bad someone didn't catch the scumbag and just beat the living shit out of him! IMFHO[grin]

In Mass it is required to have written permission to hunt on private land other than your own.
That permission has to be on your person while hunting on that land.
Posted property is irrelevant.
Even verbal permmission is not considered valid.
Posted or not the guy had no right to hunt there , nevermind steal.
And compairing that POS to any hunter I know is like compairing the jack off who robs convenience stores to the rest of gun owners.

In Mass it is required to have written permission to hunt on private land other than your own.
That permission has to be on your person while hunting on that land.
Posted property is irrelevant.
Even verbal permmission is not considered valid.
Posted or not the guy had no right to hunt there , nevermind steal.

You're allowed to hunt anywhere thats not posted- assuming you're far enough from houses, road etc.

Abstracts:
Hunting Prohibitions: Hunting on posted land without permission.
http://www.eregulations.com/massachusetts/huntingandfishing/hunting-prohibitions/

MGL:
Section 36. A person shall not fish, hunt or trap on private land without permission of the owner or tenant thereof, after such owner or tenant has conspicuously posted thereon notices which bear the name of such owner or tenant and which state that fishing, hunting or trapping on such land, as the case may be, is prohibited.

You're allowed to hunt anywhere thats not posted- assuming you're far enough from houses, road etc.

Abstracts:
Hunting Prohibitions: Hunting on posted land without permission.
http://www.eregulations.com/massachusetts/huntingandfishing/hunting-prohibitions/

MGL:
Section 36. A person shall not fish, hunt or trap on private land without permission of the owner or tenant thereof, after such owner or tenant has conspicuously posted thereon notices which bear the name of such owner or tenant and which state that fishing, hunting or trapping on such land, as the case may be, is prohibited.

That is correct. A town may have a bylaw requiring written permission for hunting on private property, but it is NOT a state law/statute.

North Andover is a "reverse posting" town. All land is considered posted, unless it is posted "hunting permitted".

Remind me not to steal minor shit in Mass. Prosecute to the full extent of the game laws. Here in NH, I'd imagine a fine, restitution and suspension of hunting license.

That is correct. A town may have a bylaw requiring written permission for hunting on private property, but it is NOT a state law/statute.

JW may want to weigh in on this one, I know several people who have been jacked up by EPO on this very thing.

OOPPS he already did.
JW, I know folks that got fined by EPO in both Ipswich and Middleton for the "no permission " thing.
Though it was a long time ago.

Last edited:
Though The EPO's are empowered to enforce the bylaws, we were instructed to leave that to the towns, as there are 351 cities and towns in that shithole we were not expected to know every town's or city's bylaws or going to be used by the towns to enforce thier bullshit. There was years ago an officer in that area, who used the law to keep folks out of what he considered his private hunting grounds.

That might explain that then

So you post the entire border of your property? You post it at intervals are better than what the law requires?

Property is outside Mass, fenced, with only two gates for entry. Gates are posted. The state defines purple-painted posts as "no hunting" and posts are painted at regular intervals. It's a medium sized farm (couple hundred acres). No way is anyone getting in or out without seeing a painted post or sign.

I've had fences cut, truck and 4-wheeler ruts cut in my fields, and even once found a deer stand in the middle of the property newly-constructed. I'm not there for months at a time, but I do have people looking after the place. Regardless, the city boys come out to hunt every deer season and it is a real mess. This is midwestern prairie mixed with plenty of tree cover and some of the best deer hunting in the country. Plenty of farmers will lease hunting rights. I give them away just to have an interested hunter who will chase off the trespassers.

Last edited:
Yeah, give him a beating, but what does it achieve in the end? Something like that happening on unposted land usually means that the next year you end up with posted land and a landowner who keeps everyone out.

I'm not for stripping folks of their 2A rights, but there are rules. If you're hunting, you keep out of posted land and respect the land of those who let you on it.

The guy is an asshat with no respect for the law or the rights of landowners or the ownership of property. He's an example of what is killing hunting and should be held up as such.

Rifle-Pistol-Shooting-Range-Sign-K-7704.gif

These always worked better than the no trespassing signs alone.

Bump to find these piece of shit. Ugh. Thieves irritate me in the highest degree.

- - - Updated - - -
I'mma get medieval on your ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
... should we really be cheering for someone to be stripped of their second amendment rights when no one was harmed and it was just some douchebag out in the woods stealing some poles? if that's worth stripping someone of their rights, where do you draw the line?

Need to bring back the stocks in the village square so everyone can throw rotten food at *******s like this.

Heller says only felons and insane people should be prohibited. I wouldn't mind them going back to the common law felonies that were around in 1788 (Burglary, Arson, Rape, Kidnapping, Murder, Robbery)

I agree. The punishment should fit the crime.

... steal minor stuff: ... a fine, restitution and suspension of hunting license.

These all pretty much sum up how I feel about it as presented.

Back
Top Bottom