Anyone know this thieving scumbag?

the guy is a piece of shit, there's no arguing that... but should we really be cheering for someone to be stripped of their second amendment rights when no one was harmed and it was just some douchebag out in the woods stealing some poles? if that's worth stripping someone of their rights, where do you draw the line?

I draw it at the edge of my property. If someone crosses it and tries to steal from me because they're morally corrupt enough to do so I'd prefer they not be armed if I confront him. It only takes a little bit of stupid to cause a whole lot of bad when guns are involved. Plus. far as I'm concerned, if someone has the mindset to trespass and steal while carrying a gun they aren't that far removed from the scumbags who commit outright armed robbery. He's the guy who ends up on the front page when people who don't know anything about guns read about those who own. I totally get where you're coming from, but my tolerance for this behavior is thin. I'm not saying it's completely practical, but I simply don't like people this... douchey. It's wrong and it reflects badly on responsible owners.

EDIT: Perhaps I'm being a little reactionary. What would you honestly consider a fair punishment? The idea of someone coming onto my property and stealing from me while carrying a long gun simply gets under my skin. It's a step away from an armed confrontation that doesn't need to happen.

Last edited:
the guy is a piece of shit, there's no arguing that... but should we really be cheering for someone to be stripped of their second amendment rights when no one was harmed and it was just some douchebag out in the woods stealing some poles? if that's worth stripping someone of their rights, where do you draw the line?

I agree. The punishment should fit the crime.

I agree. Sometimes people here tend to speak out of both sides of their mouths! No doubt he is a dirtbag, but let's address his actual crime instead of stripping him of unrelated rights.

Just chop his hands off. Fitting punishment for a thief.

I have a friend that lives in Athol.....just sent the pic to him to see if he knows of the guy or heard anythying.....

I agree. Sometimes people here tend to speak out of both sides of their mouths! No doubt he is a dirtbag, but let's address his actual crime instead of stripping him of unrelated rights.

If I look out of my window and see someone stealing my stuff and he's carrying a shotgun, I'm going to think of them as extremely related. Pretty sure you would as well. Again, perhaps I overreacted a little, but he's one of the morons that has become the face of gun owners to many who don't know anything about guns. That doesn't sit well with me.

If I look out of my window and see someone stealing my stuff and he's carrying a shotgun, I'm going to think of them as extremely related. Pretty sure you would as well. Again, perhaps I overreacted a little, but he's one of the morons that has become the face of gun owners to many who don't know anything about guns. That doesn't sit well with me.

I get what you're saying, but in that case just shoot him. He's trespassing, stealing, AND armed on private property. Wouldn't be hard to prove justification in that situation...

I get what you're saying, but in that case just shoot him. He's trespassing, stealing, AND armed on private property. Wouldn't be hard to prove justification in that situation...

That's the fun of living in Massachusetts: No castle law and defending property turns you into the felon. Dude could shoot your dog and you aren't allowed to respond. I'm not even going to address the whole duty to retreat thing.

That's the fun of living in Massachusetts: No castle law and defending property turns you into the felon. Dude could shoot your dog and you aren't allowed to respond. I'm not even going to address the whole duty to retreat thing.

Pfft.. "He shot my dog then turned and pointed the gun at me"

If it was me - I would post my land with the following sign:

Congratulations Hunter ****wits

This land is now posted NO HUNTING.

Why?

Because of this a-hole:

(insert picture here)

When I receive photographic evidence that this individual
has been subjected to a blanket party for his act of stealing
of private property - when the owner of this land was nice
enough to let people hunt on their (private) property - I
may consider opening the land again to hunting. Until
then - anybody caught hunting on this land will be subjected
to shots fired (first) - and possible reporting to the
"authorities". Any unknown vehicle found parked on the
property will be towed no questions asked.

Don't complain bitches - you have only yourselves
to blame for this.

I'd go this route.

Does your land need to be posted for people to not steal crap out of your back yard?

I'd bet $1 he is a fudd too..
It would need to be posted in order to have a legitimate claim of trespassing (unless there is a town bylaw to the contrary).

Does your land need to be posted for people to not steal crap out of your back yard?

I'd bet $1 he is a fudd too..
I ask because it didn't make sense to see a hunter on posted land, not because it does or doesn't entitle anyone to stealing anything... Was be hunting legally when he stole the poles or was he trespassing. I was curious. OK?

Would you consider wearing blaze orange and camo and carrying a shotgun during the shotgun deer season to be extremely related?

I ask because it didn't make sense to see a hunter on posted land, not because it does or doesn't entitle anyone to stealing anything... Was be hunting legally when he stole the poles or was he trespassing. I was curious. OK?

Well, it seems that they have a suspect. Apparently, this douche is from Fitchburg. Also, he removed posted signs from the trees before marching his fat ass on to posted property.

There you go.

Well now that I read that this guy ripped down posted signs, I'm waiting for the hunters to blame the homeowner for posting in the first place... He was probably just ticked at her so he was just playing a prank.

He'll never be charged with possessing a gun in the commission of a crime. I bet a donut on it.

Merry prankster? I couldn't pick him out of the lineup.

images

Wow what a dick. I can see wondering onto land not realizing it was posted, but that clearly isnt the case. Cant believe he got caught stealing...People can be such shitbags. I made the mistake of leaving my climbing treestand on state land 2 years ago for 2 days to find it had been stolen.

+1

Last edited:
Would you consider wearing blaze orange and camo and carrying a shotgun during the shotgun deer season to be extremely related?

Sure, I'd consider it just as easily as I'd consider the concept of using hunting season as an excuse to trespass onto my property "by accident". He could be wearing the full vestiges of the pope for all I care. You come wandering onto posted property carrying a gun, you should expect that you might be encountered by an armed homeowner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom