• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know this thieving scumbag?

This @sshole was trespassing on a friends farm property, and as you can see, stole her horse poles. This was in the Athol/Orange area. Anyone know him?
e4aputan.jpg

Last edited:
And they wonder why more poeple post their land for no hunters. It's because of d'bags like this that we can't have nice things.

What do you mean? If they have it but you want it, you deserve it, and you can take it. Isn't that the way things work?

Well, they were just sitting there with no one around. Its really only yours if youre actually holding it with both f**king hands. Sounds like a good idea plastering his face at diners, along with Dunkin Donuts, gun shops, gas stations, convenience stores, etc. I hate that sh!t.

Btw, what are horse poles?

Plaster the town with the pic and post some on the trail, other hunters may have seen him and/or his car or truck. The pic is very good so it should be easy to identify if you know him.

If it was me - I would post my land with the following sign:

Congratulations Hunter ****wits

This land is now posted NO HUNTING.

Why?

Because of this a-hole:

(insert picture here)

When I receive photographic evidence that this individual
has been subjected to a blanket party for his act of stealing
of private property - when the owner of this land was nice
enough to let people hunt on their (private) property - I
may consider opening the land again to hunting. Until
then - anybody caught hunting on this land will be subjected
to shots fired (first) - and possible reporting to the
"authorities". Any unknown vehicle found parked on the
property will be towed no questions asked.

Don't complain bitches - you have only yourselves
to blame for this.

As this is clearly theft (and possibly trespassing too), why not start with taking the pic down to the local PD?

Maybe put up some of these pics on the property as well as in the local watering holes.

Also, I'd bet the folks at the local deer check station probably know him. I'd put a BIG pic up there as well.. With a note...
"this A*HOLE stole from me, this is why you can not ever again hunt on my land"

Last edited:
As this is clearly theft (and possibly trespassing too), why not start with taking the pic down to the local PD?

Maybe put up some of these pics on the property as well as in the local watering holes.

I would put them everywhere even it is just to embarass the A**hole.
WTF is wrong with people? He is the type of guy that would probably steal from anyone. Unless you own a barn what are you going to do with them? She should put something out there and rig up a some type of booby trap to mark him.

Well, it seems that they have a suspect. Apparently, this douche is from Fitchburg. Also, he removed posted signs from the trees before marching his fat ass on to posted property.

Are the horse poles worth more than $250? If so, that's Grand Theft while clearly in possession/control of a shotgun.

https://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartIV/TitleI/Chapter265/Section18b

GeneralLaws/PartIV/TitleI/Chapter265/Section18b said:
Section 18B. Whoever, while in the commission of or the attempted commission of an offense which may be punished by imprisonment in the state prison, has in his possession or under his control a firearm, rifle or shotgun shall, in addition to the penalty for such offense, be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for not less than five years;

Welcome to the ranks of The Prohibited Person roster. You local CLEO will want to have a chat.

Another member of the free shit army. Put those pictures everywhere and embarrass this dumbass.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Keep us posted. I hope charges are pressed. Despicable actions alone make this guy unsuitable in my eyes. Maybe his CoP will feel the same way. Just a thought'.

Keep us posted. I hope charges are pressed. Despicable actions alone make this guy unsuitable in my eyes. Maybe his CoP will feel the same way. Just a thought'.

the guy is a piece of shit, there's no arguing that... but should we really be cheering for someone to be stripped of their second amendment rights when no one was harmed and it was just some douchebag out in the woods stealing some poles? if that's worth stripping someone of their rights, where do you draw the line?

Back
Top Bottom