any 7.62x54R 150 gr reloadable-gun shops

I am looking for more reloadable(wolf or Privi-partisan) 150 gr 7.62x54 R ammo. or heck the brass. Four seasons maybe? (kind of a haul for me to go there... ) any leads will help.

got some good leads and ordered another 100 rnds from the local shop too.. (15.00 a box, but I will reload off the brass after shooting it. )

Kittery usally has Winchester White Box 7.62X54R. Also I've seen once-fired brass in the reloading section before.

Some fool tossed a box of S&B brass in the brass bucket at MRA. I gots them now [smile]

I picked up some ammo at kittery when we where up there this week, it is 180 gr but it shouldn't hurt the PSL, only the heavy ball is veboten and I would think the win is loaded to sammi specs not commie specs (who knows ) I also just picked up another 100 at the local shop. (privi partisen at 14. 30 a box. had to order it. )
So I got enough to keep me shooting it for now, with components from kittery to work on loads.

Kittery usally has Winchester White Box 7.62X54R. Also I've seen once-fired brass in the reloading section before.

Some fool tossed a box of S&B brass in the brass bucket at MRA. I gots them now [smile]

Back
Top Bottom