• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anti-gun press event at the State House today?

She is feeling enough heat to have to hold a press event. Very interesting. Should be even more interesting that the shooting in east Boston was by someone who did not have a permit and yet she is coming down on legal gun owners who followed the laws. Laws she changed on a whim and is unconstitutional. Sorry Maura by 18 years of precedence by a half dozen former attorney generals does not bode well for you

- - - Updated - - -

Most people work during the day. "Activists"'don't

Actually they do. These are the classic paid protestors.

She just keeps reiterating the now tired mantra -

[FONT=&quot]Healey said the ban is working, since sales of copycat assault weapons have "virtually stopped" in Massachusetts. She accused the gun lobby of being driven by "profits not people" in filing its lawsuit against her.[/FONT]

Maura, it's only working because you've threatened the livelihood of small businesses that don't have the funds to fight your lie that you are "just enforcing the gun laws." You ought to be ashamed of yourself, but we all know that political opportunists like you have no shame!

Maura, it's only working because you've threatened the livelihood of small businesses that don't have the funds to fight your lie that you are "just enforcing the gun laws." You ought to be ashamed of yourself, but we all know that political opportunists like you have no shame!

She is like the Trix rabbit. Silly Maura, it's the registrations that have stopped, not the sales!

"There hasn't been a single death from an assault weapon since 7/20" would be a good BS phrase to throw around. Gotta love politicians.

This stunt is the result of the closing of the commonwealths mental health facilities, so they wander the streets ,and gather at the state house. Hopefully the bus will return them all back to the home.

I guess these liberals are taking time out from demonizing the vocal majoriry when it suits their agenda.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've seen more people sneak into a drive in inside a car trunk.
Holy crap , did Markey swing by MA. To pick up his check ?
Snowey owl sighting are more common than him paying a visit to the state he supposedly represents.

Gabby Giffords' PAC appears to be first and foremost a self-perpetuating scheme for she and her tool of a husband to comfortably maintain an expense account for themselves and their cronies.

The gun control advocacy group founded by former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords spends more of its money on fundraising and operating expenses than campaign activity, Federal Election Commission documents show.

The Americans for Responsible Solutions PAC has raised just over $11 million in the 2016 campaign cycle, according to FEC filings. The group has spent just over $9 million of that money thus far. Fifty-three percent of that spending went towards things other than campaign activity.

The PAC has spent $4,826,326 on a combination of fundraising, salaries, and other operating costs, according to numbers compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics. More than $3.1 million went to fundraising alone. Another $833,509 went toward salaries, with two top recipients bringing in six figures. The final nearly $900,000 went to administrative costs and unspecified spending.

I doubt Giffords' outfit gives a crap about laws in MA, why should they there is no real fight to be had here as most of the natives have already rolled over and played dead -- Giffords and company are just in town to collect donations and give the Beacon Hill knobs a photo op.

Their PAC has only one target in this region, and in fact the whole country, and that person is right across the boarder in New Hampshire.

Americans for Responsible Solutions PAC spent a total of $2,818,934.17 in federal elections. All of that money was spent on ads in opposition to Republican Sen. Kelly Ayotte in New Hampshire.

Work Cited: http://freebeacon.com/politics/giffords-gun-control-pac-spends-money-fundraising-operating-costs/

I guess this answers that question...

U9n1Uj3.jpg

g8mGrfQ.jpg

https://twitter.com/maura_healey?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

More here.... https://twitter.com/hashtag/VocalMajority?src=hash
Vocal majority what was their 30 people there what a joke

these folks dont need the numbers per say..... they are constant nag in the side of gov. They dont give up they dont stop... plus many are buddy buddy with the elected elite...

we the people who would like to side with the Constitution, 2nd and such dont seem to have the money or the political officials with any testicle fortitude to stand up against the machine...

Actually we have jobs so these idiots can live off our tax dollars and piss us off. Soooo who's the idiot now lol

The Will of the Majority does not Trump (intended) the Rights of Individuals. When it does, it's called Tyranny, and that's what the Second Amendment protects Individuals from. So **** off with your Vocal Majority bullshit.

The "will of the majority" also took away the right of same-sex couples to get married in California, via Proposition 8. Would she let that "will of the majority" stand as well?

The "will of the majority" also took away the right of same-sex couples to get married in California, via Proposition 8. Would she let that "will of the majority" stand as well?

One either believes in Freedom, or has a political agenda. The Will of the Majority is defined by a political agenda.

I see that they had their rally in the commons (as opposed on the state house sidewalk like we did). Any chance we can find out if they had required permits to do so (with the sound system no less). Would love to nail them on an illegal ralley

What are you thinking? Don't you know that the laws for us peons don't pertain to our masters. They are free to do as they wish.

I see that they had their rally in the commons (as opposed on the state house sidewalk like we did). Any chance we can find out if they had required permits to do so (with the sound system no less). Would love to nail them on an illegal ralley

It's disappointing that an event like this can happen and not hear a word about it from GOAL as far as organizing a counter protest. Or did I not get that email?

I hate to break it to Meg Freezor , but she couldn't give a rats hairy bag about your family.
Keep that in mind when one of the level three sexual predators running the streets wild and free pays you all a visit.

Last edited:
It's disappointing that an event like this can happen and not hear a word about it from GOAL as far as organizing a counter protest. Or did I not get that email?

Probably because unless one gets a personal invite, or actively follows the FaceBook page or Twitter feed of all the anti-gun groups out there, you'll never

know about it until it's too late.

They don't have anything close to resembling a web forum like this (or the dozens of other state and local pro-2'ndA groups out there), nor do

they (or seldom ever), make a public announcement well in advance.

And for all the anti groups out there, Giffords group ranks pretty low when compared to other more well known and publicized ones.

Well, what do you expect, half of those people have moonbat shit in their profile pics. [rofl]

It's not like they contact GOAL and go hey, wanna come counter protest?

This was kept very quiet, I didn't catch a whiff of it until Rep Clark posted a photo on Twitter as it was happening.

Back
Top Bottom