Another reason to hate Dick's

Was at the Brockton store today. I wanted to see if they had any of the BF 22 deal left, something like 2x325 rounds for $34.99. They did not. Guy was standing in line behind 3 other folks at 'The Lodge'. He was purchasing an air rifle off the floor and had to wait for an employee to unlock the cabinet so he could purchase some pellet 'ammo'. Surprised they didn't ask for his FID/LTC.

At Dick's in NH, all the ammo is sitting out on the shelves to be picked over by the customers. At the register they ask if you're over 18/21 and a US Citizen.

my fav dick's story:

I bought a box of clays there once. Cashier looks at the box, which says qty 90 and enters that in her register, "okay that will be $450." I told her it was $5 for the whole box. She disagreed. I insisted. She called the manager. He confirmed they are in fact $5 for the whole box.

Under 21 is a minor now?

I should have said "under 21s" but as far as the feds are concerned other than being able to vote and getting sent into combat by the military, an under 21 might as well be a minor. [sad2]

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom