• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another place I won't be shopping.

This one bugs me. I used to work for Ron back in the early 90's at Au Bon Pain's corporate offices. He was a good guy, great sense of humor and fun to work for. Apparently, I am no longer welcome in his stores. Fine by me.

This happened over a year ago.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

This one bugs me. I used to work for Ron back in the early 90's at Au Bon Pain's corporate offices. He was a good guy, great sense of humor and fun to work for. Apparently, I am no longer welcome in his stores. Fine by me.

I ultimatley don't think they care when it comes to most concealed carriers. The problem was the OCT types were prancing around with guns in their stores and drawing them bad press so Target, Starbucks, and Panera all took the cheap way out by issuing limp wristed edicts that fall short of explicitly banning firearms.

-Mike

She (Shannon Watts) looks like the Zika head got her...

index.jpg

We used to use them for catering. We stopped because our credit card got compromised multiple times, but now they're blacklisted......

so what is this place you plebeians are all boycotting? i surf the web in style so i still don't know what the restaurant is because forbes hates me. [sad2]

ah, no big deal. i got an italian sandwich there and they put turkey on it. reason enough to boycott right there.

Let me guess, it gave you diarrhea afterwards, too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry folks. All my fault. Was open carrying at the Panera in Plaistow abut 2 weeks ago. (Still waiting on my NH non resident to come in the mail)

Back
Top Bottom