• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NESer Lynne - "Mother Mod" won't be down for breakfast

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
Those of you who've been here for a long time will remember Lynne - "Mother Mod" - one of NES's early moderators. Her husband Ed just posted last night that she passed away. I don't have any further details yet, I'm afraid. MrsWildWeasel let me know this morning.

If I can find the picture I took at the very first NES dinner, I'll post it. She was there, along with Derek, MrsWildWeasel, Nickle and I.

Yeah... that was what I said when Sue texted me this morning. Hadn't seen her in years, but we kept up with each other through FB and Messenger. She was all happy that someone FINALLY figured out what her foot and leg pains were and was looking forward to getting that corrected with surgery very soon... that just kills me.

Just looked at her account here. She signed up for NES in March of 2005 - beating me by two months, IIRC. And her profile photo is a cat saying "Don't make me release the flying monkeys!" - that was one of her favorite lines when a user would get a bit out of line!

Back
Top Bottom