• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another Gun Poll

Voted
Should major retailers prohibit customers from carrying loaded guns while shopping?

59 %
Yes
5,783 votes
41 %
No
4,014 votes
Total Responses: 9,797

Of course I voted no, but it is a sh!tty and slanted question. Oh well, what could we expect from MSN.

Honestly, mostly I am sick of the open carry 'tards which this poll seems to vaguely reference. OK, I do appreciate the potential for desensitizing the masses to open carry but as many on this forum have mentioned, pics of bozos in Targét or Chili's with AR's slung across their back don't help the cause. Google Open Carry Texas and you will see way too many dorks with their grubby little fingers at or near the trigger. This makes my blood boil- not as much as Holder does but still pisses me off. Unless those pics are plants, OCT really needs to get their act together. Maybe I should make a project of contacting them.

When the general public sees images of grinning goofballs holding their AR's like trophies, with a well known public business as a backdrop, how can this end well for us? Given the nature of the question and of course the sponsor, I expect us to lose this poll.

Of course I voted no, but it is a sh!tty and slanted question. Oh well, what could we expect from MSN.

Honestly, mostly I am sick of the open carry 'tards which this poll seems to vaguely reference. OK, I do appreciate the potential for desensitizing the masses to open carry but as many on this forum have mentioned, pics of bozos in Targét or Chili's with AR's slung across their back don't help the cause. Google Open Carry Texas and you will see way too many dorks with their grubby little fingers at or near the trigger. This makes my blood boil- not as much as Holder does but still pisses me off. Unless those pics are plants, OCT really needs to get their act together. Maybe I should make a project of contacting them.

When the general public sees images of grinning goofballs holding their AR's like trophies, with a well known public business as a backdrop, how can this end well for us? Given the nature of the question and of course the sponsor, I expect us to lose this poll.

I couldn't agree more. I appreciate what they are trying to do, but they are not helping us at all.

Voted No.

Should major retailers prohibit customers from carrying loaded guns while shopping?

• 59 %

Yes
    6,077 votes
  • 41 %

No
    4,273 votes

Back
Top Bottom