• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AND THE WINNERS OF THE RIFLE RAFFLE ARE!!!!!!!!!

Hey all, gave lexy her shot a little bit ago and had her pick out 5 lucky names for the raffle items. The following people need to get in touch with me to claim their gifts!!!!

I also bought her mom a 5 hour spa treatment with some of the money, and Im giving her older sister 200 bucks in cash. Its all your money, and for that I am truely grateful. You all gave a family in need a real boost.... and oh yeah... we were OVER 6 grand in donations. DukeNukem sold a pistol and sent the money to the family. Duke, be well my brother and thank you for that !!

Also, dont forget the gunshops who helped out with the build... First Defense, Zero Hour Arms, and Four Seasons. Please take a minute to thank the owners of these establishments for their help and generosity.

On to the winners..
5th prize, AR -15 case goes to Wayne E from Acushnet.

4th Prize, 250 rounds of 45 donated by Dziner goes to John D of Marshfield.

3rd Prize, the 5.56 rounds donated by Four Seasons Firearms, C-PHER!!!!!

2nd Place, The Norinco 99 (Rem 870) donated by 1903 Collector, Joeseph F of Dover.

ANNNND THE FIRST PLACE PRIZE, my personal donation, built by me, the AR-15 ....

DZINER!!!!!!

If your names here, feel free to PM me with your info. I will be cross checking name and address to your reciept, and we will arange to get all this stuff sent out to you all!!!

Once again NES FAMILY.... way to go!

Congrats to all the winners!!...and a "BIG THUMBS UP" to FhvnLT4A for running this raffle, the great 1st place prize, and for being such a great neighbor to Lexy and her family!! And to the great people who bought tickets and made some great donations, this is what being part of the NES family is all about. And also to the great gunshops who made donations and helped out with the build.

Last edited:
Once Paypal shut me down and we went over the goal, I decided it was time to get er done.. if you still want in on something, the lower is still up for two more weeks.

Once Paypal shut me down and we went over the goal, I decided it was time to get er done.. if you still want in on something, the lower is still up for two more weeks.

no, I just know you said you would be drawing on Oct 1st, that's all..

Congrats all and hope Lexi beats this and goes on to lead a happy, wonderful and successful life.

YOU ARE ALL THE WINNERS HERE...I get what you mean Yanci... every one of you who donated, offered support, encouraging words.. you all have something to be proud of for your part in this..... sleep well knowing you made a difference in a 14 year old girls life..

As a side note.. she was so damn excited to do the raffle I gave her the option to do today or tomorrow and she wanted to do it tonight. If I didnt think the recoil would cause bruising ( the damn lovenox) Id have said that the winners could all come down this way and spend a few hours shooting with her.. but I know if I did that, she would end up with some pretty serious bruises... something to look forward to next spring when shes all used to her prosthetic and done with the chemo!

A big thank you for running this Brian, best of luck to Lexy and her family, thanks to all of the generous NES'rs and non NES'rs out there for participating (I have been able to convince a lot of anti's that we are a good group of people and this just helps prove that firearms are a common interest, but our actions are what define us), congrats to the winners, and finally F*** PP, those cold hearted anti's that nearly derailed this whole train!

Back
Top Bottom