American POW freed from Taliban

No,not because he wore no uniform, but because he disrespects and degrades in writing, from behind the safety of his computer, a pilot shot down and captured by the NVA, who is not here on this site to defend himself as this coward, xtyr51 knows all to well. For the sake of and at the request of a NES member here I will cease fire, but I won't like it. Not one damn bit will I like it.

Whatever McCain did while he was in uniform - he's pissed away in all the years since he got out of uniform.

Whatever freedoms US citizens may have enjoyed that were in danger of being taken away by Vietnamese Communists - that McCain may have stopped them from taking ............ were probably overshadowed by a factor of 10 by the freedoms that McCain has taken away from US citizens while he's been in office.

McCain has done far more to damage to this country by being in it's government - than any damage he saved it from by fighting the Vietnamese.

augh, ****, the Talib's feelings are all hurt now:

He complained that they had managed to shake hands with only two of the Americans, and that one of them had hastily shoved his left hand forward, considered a particularly rude gesture in Afghanistan.

ooooh, don't worry Barry will be there to apologize shortly

“We wanted to convey some messages to them via the interpreter, but they didn’t spend much time with us,” said the Taliban fighter, speculating that perhaps the Americans were too frightened to linger. “They even didn’t let us to shake hands with the soldier and say goodbye, and they behaved in a very simple way,” the fighter said.

Too frightened? With US war planes circling up in the sky, that's just too funny.

Did you serve in the armed force of the United States sir? Why did you not answer this question? You don't give a shit that McCain was shot down over North Vietnam, or that he survived the crash only to serve as a POW for years in the Hanoi Hilton! In addition to your ungrateful brain not functioning properly, could it be that first and foremost you know nothing about serving this country, or combat itself sir? No true American disrespects the sacrifice of a serviceman, or his time in the Hanoi Hilton. So the summary question to you sir is this, do you just talk the shit talk that McCain helped pay for, or have you actually walked the combat walk sir? Have you ever returned fire while being fired upon sir? Have you ever been effective at it sir? If you haven't walked the combat walk, you should at least have the good sense to respect the fact that McCain helped pay the price so that you as a free idiot can in fact still and constantly talk cheap and freely. If you don't have the minimal level of sense to appreciate sacrifice, there is an equitable and just alternative that combat veterans will value as a substitute for your lack of combat contribution to America. "SHUT YOUR UNGRATEFUL MOUTH" and we'll call it even.

That was pretty far over the top. McCain is a big.gov statist pig.

I don't believe that was done on purpose, you can clearly see the nervousness on our part. Last thing we needed to do during the exchange was to insult the beloved religion.

At least it makes you feel a little better [smile]

Nervousness is probably an understatement. I assure you, though, that cultural crap is drilled into your head constantly, and the operator types know it inside and out. My guess isn't that it wasn't a 19 year old PFC making the exchange. I'm sticking with it was on purpose ha ha. And it is really is all about me feeling better!

Last edited:
Hand shake with left hand. Seemed quite rushed, almost like he was nervous. And I don't blame him. He was holding something, probably a radio in his right hand.

Most likely he had a sidearm on his righthand side, and wanted to keep his options open in case SHTF.
Id bet a buck the thing in his right hand was a smoke grenade with the pin straightened

my wonderful douchebag senator

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/379448/apologize-chris-murphy-jim-geraghty

I think a statement this spectacularly wrongheaded deserves a consequence.

murphy-begdahl.png

The statement is particularly mendacious or ill-informed, considering:

1. The strongest, and certainly most consequential, denunciations of Bergdahl are not coming from “Obama haters” but those who fought alongside him and those who looked for him after he disappeared.

2. The New York Times reports Bergdahl “left behind a note in his tent saying he had become disillusioned with the Army, did not support the American mission in Afghanistan and was leaving to start a new life.” So he actually chose to not fight to protect the rest of us.

3. One report indicates Bergdahl renounced his citizenship before disappearing.

4. If the Taliban’s claim is correct, Bergdahl helped the Taliban kill Americans — effectively choosing to fight for the other side.

Senator Murphy owes a lot of men and women in uniform an apology for not taking their objections about the Bergdahl deal seriously.

this pissed me off so bad, i called murphy's DC office twice today while i was at work, once to scream at them about how embarrassed and disgusted i am, and the second time in my alter ego... Abu Anal al Assram, the taliban propaganda minister... hilarity ensued.

***NSFW******NSFW******NSFW***

Last edited by a moderator:
my wonderful douchebag senator

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/379448/apologize-chris-murphy-jim-geraghty

this pissed me off so bad, i called murphy's DC office twice today while i was at work, once to scream at them about how embarrassed and disgusted i am, and the second time in my alter ego... Abu Anal al Assram, the taliban propaganda minister... hilarity ensued.

Lol skeet skeet skeet .

You me and coldday need to party .

Last edited by a moderator:
In the video of the prisoner exchange in afganistan, Bowe can be seen carry a white plastic bag. It is now being reported that it contained a headress made by the Taliban as a "goodbye gift."

As they board the helicopter, the SEAL can be seen throwing it on the ground.

Whatever McCain did while he was in uniform - he's pissed away in all the years since he got out of uniform.

Whatever freedoms US citizens may have enjoyed that were in danger of being taken away by Vietnamese Communists - that McCain may have stopped them from taking ............ were probably overshadowed by a factor of 10 by the freedoms that McCain has taken away from US citizens while he's been in office.

McCain has done far more to damage to this country by being in it's government - than any damage he saved it from by fighting the Vietnamese.

This as a vet of that period, I have a lot of respect for VN vets unless they are people like Kerry and McCain who have damaged the country and forgot the freedoms they should have been fighting for whether you opposed the war or not. Atleast I knew where the hippies stood back in the day!

Mccain had a hard time but that does not give him a pass to screw the country up for mayself, my children or my grandchildren and as far as Kerry goes (MEH)

The same is true for that dumb azz astronaut that is trying to take the 2nd amendment away with his ole lady!

Last edited:
This as a vet of that period, I have a lot of respect for VN vets unless they are people like Kerry and McCain who have damaged the country and forgot the freedoms they should have been fighting for whether you opposed the war or not. Atleast I knew where the hippies stood back in the day!

Mccain had a hard time but that does not give him a pass to screw the country up for mayself, my children or my grandchildren and as far as Kerry goes (MEH)

The same is true for that dumb azz astronaut that is trying to take the 2nd amendment away with his ole lady!

Agreed.

There are a few others. Jimmy Carter and Al Gore to name just two.

Nervousness is probably an understatement. I assure you, though, that cultural crap is drilled into your head constantly, and the operator types know it inside and out. My guess isn't that it wasn't a 19 year old PFC making the exchange. I'm sticking with it was on purpose ha ha. And it is really is all about me feeling better!

For all they knew the guy was strapped with explosives. Yeah, anyone would be nervous.

How terribly sad that the students are upset that the retrieval team didn't observe local protocol. That's not true.

Perhaps if they weren't ignorant barbarians I would GAF.

The big question here is why would Obama trade five guys for a guy he knew was a deserter? He's not stupid. He knew this would blow up. So, the direction of questioning should be is this guy in on something else they had to shut him up for? Or is this headline grabber just a diversion for other things happening right now that would otherwise be headline news? Like negative GDP revisions?

Obama is not a moron. He and all of his staff knew about the desertion and knew this is how the news would respond. That leaves about three possibilities:

1) The soldier knows something damaging to the administration. Like Snowden level.
2) The administration needs those five guys back out there wreaking havoc somewhere else and released them to get some dirty work done.
3) Theres some other story worse than this that got buried/ignored by making the trade.

The big question here is why would Obama trade five guys for a guy he knew was a deserter? He's not stupid. He knew this would blow up. So, the direction of questioning should be is this guy in on something else they had to shut him up for? Or is this headline grabber just a diversion for other things happening right now that would otherwise be headline news? Like negative GDP revisions?

Obama is not a moron. He and all of his staff knew about the desertion and knew this is how the news would respond. That leaves about three possibilities:

1) The soldier knows something damaging to the administration. Like Snowden level.
2) The administration needs those five guys back out there wreaking havoc somewhere else and released them to get some dirty work done.
3) Theres some other story worse than this that got buried/ignored by making the trade.

Maybe one of the 5 got turned. I would imagine their debriefings will be, shall we say, spirited.

In the video of the prisoner exchange in afganistan, Bowe can be seen carry a white plastic bag. It is now being reported that it contained a headress made by the Taliban as a "goodbye gift."

As they board the helicopter, the SEAL can be seen throwing it on the ground.

this one?

abc_raw_captured_no_ads_101208_wg.jpg

shit, that looks like a turd carrier

I do actually agree with you on this one. The Unifying Theory of this administration is that they are not stupid but just incompetent in foreign policy amongst other areas . You don't win two elections by being stupid and get way with basically murder.

Keep in mind though, that this is the same admin that aligned and sympathized Egypt's Morsi until it backfired.

Last edited:
My guess is 3. This "deal" seems very rushed, like hey, here is an offer you can't refuse, 5 your guys, some cash but you have to exchange now.

Also remember that US/Talibs had limited time to figure out details of the exchange as well, i.e. they did not even had a green flag and had to use white rag.

So another guess ... may be the VA scandal goes deeper, much deeper. Taking Shinseki's resignation and cobbling some crap as a temp solution seems like a quick fix.

As I mentioned few posts ago this was an ongoing deal, same deal that the administration tried doing in 2011, but was opposed by the so called Secretary of State HR Clinton for the same reasons we are arguing today. Deal fell through because of the obvious and also political reason, keep in mind that O was still on his first term. Remember the "I will have more flexibility on my second term" he made to Mendenev?

My guess is 3. This "deal" seems very rushed, like hey, here is an offer you can't refuse, 5 your guys, some cash but you have to exchange now.

Also remember that US/Talibs had limited time to figure out details of the exchange as well, i.e. they did not even had a green flag and had to use white rag.

So another guess ... may be the VA scandal goes deeper, much deeper. Taking Shinseki's resignation and cobbling some crap as a temp solution seems like a quick fix.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom