• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Amber Alert Chicopee

Fingers crossed they get him back ASAP safe and sound.

If it's a stolen car I assume this isn't the typical abduction where it's a parent. So did they leave the kid in a running car?

“The suspect is between 50 to 60 years old and is a White man wearing black pants and black Crocs.”

If he wasn’t white would we know the race of the suspect?

Am I supposed to be more vigilant because the 3 year old is autistic? Shouldn't I be just as concerned about a regular 3 year old being kidnapped?

You don’t need to get offended.

It changes the way people may interact with the child if/when found. If the guy left the kid on the side of the road, an autistic child may run away if approached. It’s a reasonable addition to the description of the child. Who, thankfully, was found safe.

“The suspect is between 50 to 60 years old and is a White man wearing black pants and black Crocs.”

If he wasn’t white would we know the race of the suspect?
black pants ,black Crocs...... must be a cook. :)

The kid was found inside the Rodeway Inn?

That does not sound good.

In cases like these we have found months later that terrible things happened.

Glad they found him.

He looks like that meme that @drgrant posts where the little kid talks about the dream he had.

Am I supposed to be more vigilant because the 3 year old is autistic? Shouldn't I be just as concerned about a regular 3 year old being kidnapped?
Yes because an autistic child likely won't be able to communicate well with strangers.
A neuroctypical 3YO will likely able to say their name and that the person is a stranger.

Back
Top Bottom