ALERT CAROLINA: POLICE RESPOND TO 'ARMED AND DANGEROUS PERSON' ON UNC CAMPUS NEAR BELL TOWER

The VTech shooter guy was just another incel triggered over a girl who happened to be Asian and didn't go on a shooting spree because he was Asian. Incel shooters come in all shapes sizes and colors.
He didn't go on a shooting spree?

He killed around 30 people.

I always thought it was funny when he complained about "debauchery" around campus - meaning the sort of partying that he didn't approve of.

Debauchery is now in my lingo.

Here is more in depth...

How does the daily mail get these scoops???

Their stories have so much more detail than the local news...

He didn't go on a shooting spree?

He killed around 30 people.

I always thought it was funny when he complained about "debauchery" around campus - meaning the sort of partying that he didn't approve of.

Debauchery is now in my lingo.

Here is more in depth...

How does the daily mail get these scoops???

Their stories have so much more detail than the local news...

Here’s a quick look at the difference between a phrase and a clause:

• Phrase: Meows so loudly
  • Clause: That cat meows so loudly

In this example, the clause can be an independent sentence. It can also be part of a complex sentence. For example:

• That cat meows so loudly when she wants to eat.

In this example, the clause can be an independent sentence. It can also be part of a complex sentence. For example:

I read you loud and clear.

I also appreciate you command of the English language!!!

I'm stuck in 10th grade English.

You definitely are not the RL person some of us thought you might be. (This is a good thing)

You definitely are not the RL person some of us thought you might be. (This is a good thing)
@G4Y4HK is an original! Not sure what a RL is but he is highly egumicated.

Cho the VT shooter was also very smart.

Who uses the word debauchery in this day and age.

North Carolina university shooting suspect Tailei Qi is seen in handcuffs staring at the ground after the Wuhan-educated physics PhD student sparked manhunt over campus shooting on FIRST DAY back to college​

• Tailei Qi, who has been named as a person of interest in the suspected shooting, previously studied at Wuhan University
  • Authorities issued a warning for an 'armed and dangerous person' in the vicinity of the campus
  • Police have yet to confirm an arrest, but images from WRAL appear to show Qi sitting on the floor in handcuffs

Back
Top Bottom