ALERT CAROLINA: POLICE RESPOND TO 'ARMED AND DANGEROUS PERSON' ON UNC CAMPUS NEAR BELL TOWER

So the lockdown was lifted. How many people got shot? Was he actually apprehended?
www.dailymail.co.uk

North Carolina university shooting suspect is seen in handcuffs

Tailei Qi can be seen in an image provided to WRAL sitting on the floor with his hands behind his back, wearing a dark-coloured shirt and glasses after an active shooter alert.
www.dailymail.co.uk
www.dailymail.co.uk

Sooo. The suspect, Talei Qi grew up and did his undergrad at Wuhan University. Wuhan. Wuhan. Bueller? Bueller?

Come on! this forum is full of conspiracy nuts and nobody has tried to make the connection!? I'm disappointed.
I mean there are some fine ass females from Wuhan too. Would love to visit next month if there's time.

Screenshot_20220326-031839_Photos.jpg

Sooo. The suspect, Talei Qi grew up and did his undergrad at Wuhan University. Wuhan. Wuhan. Bueller? Bueller?

Come on! this forum is full of conspiracy nuts and nobody has tried to make the connection!? I'm disappointed.
The guy was shooting Covid bullets? I hope everyone masked up, that will stop covid bullets.

North Carolina university shooting suspect Tailei Qi is seen in handcuffs staring at the ground after the Wuhan-educated physics PhD student sparked manhunt over campus shooting on FIRST DAY back to college​

• Tailei Qi, who has been named as a person of interest in the suspected shooting, previously studied at Wuhan University
  • Authorities issued a warning for an 'armed and dangerous person' in the vicinity of the campus
  • Police have yet to confirm an arrest, but images from WRAL appear to show Qi sitting on the floor in handcuffs
Never swing at the first pitch

Dude got told he isn’t cutting it as a doctoral student and they’re pulling his research funding. That leaves him no option but to go back to China as a failure. *snap* Lost it.

you read it here first.

LOL, bright red t-shirts. Not the color scheme I would wear when engaging an active shooter.

View attachment 790251
Active shooter engagement has very little stealth involved. The idea is to get to him as fast as possible and light him up. No snooping and pooping around. But yeah, blending in with your environment is never a bad idea either unless you want to be found.

Back
Top Bottom