• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AK-47/74 Build Party 2015 - It's Official

Drum mag and a bayonet... Kiss my ass, Marsha!

76bd2a616e44ac8d9ca84a3f48489e4a.jpg

Looks very nice. It must have given you a lot of satisfaction in more than one way. [smile]

what new creations ya working on in that head of yours now ben?

We'll be going public with a couple of prototypes before the end of September.
Plans are for an AK bullpup with surplus parts & magazine compatibility that's also not complete uggo trash. Also blowback builds that use non-special snowflake mags. Think uzi, suomi, mp5, glock, etc. We'll go public with our plans once they're solidified and stuff.

We'll be going public with a couple of prototypes before the end of September.
Plans are for an AK bullpup with surplus parts & magazine compatibility that's also not complete uggo trash. Also blowback builds that use non-special snowflake mags. Think uzi, suomi, mp5, glock, etc. We'll go public with our plans once they're solidified and stuff.

Ssssssh
Lol

Last edited:
you two are cute, technically, but then it just doesn't come across the way i intended!

in all seriousness, can't wait to see/hear more about the new designs. and for that welder to be back up n running[grin]

Speaking of which, does anyone have the push ram for my rear-trunnion press Toth tool? Toth is being a bitch and not wanting to replace it unless I provide them with ALL of the pieces.

Is building the easiest way to SBR an AK in MA? Could a shop by a pistol add 922r parts, stock and barrel extension and sell it as a carbine?

Is building the easiest way to SBR an AK in MA? Could a shop by a pistol add 922r parts, stock and barrel extension and sell it as a carbine?

Pop rivets on the rear trunnion and swap in a rear trunnion for the stock of your choice .

Depending on the rear trunnion used you might need to fill the old holes (not hard).

If you want a sbr depending on what country
You can just pop the front sight off and gas block , shorten barrel and put a combo front sight gas block on.

Krinks use there own dust cover, rear sight/hinge block, piston gas tube etc. be easyier to buy a pistol krink and convert to sbr and a lot cheaper .

Back
Top Bottom