• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AK-47/74 Build Party 2015 - It's Official

Already have an SLR107, and a wait a in 7.62. Shot a friend of mines cheap Romanian RPK and figured if you don't care about the folding stock might as well go cheaper.

I meant to write you MA folks in my original post. I am assuming that an NH resident can't go to an MA build party due to Mass laws.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
You are correct in your thought that MA sucks.

Already have an SLR107, and a wait a in 7.62. Shot a friend of mines cheap Romanian RPK and figured if you don't care about the folding stock might as well go cheaper.

I meant to write you MA folks in my original post. I am assuming that an NH resident can't go to an MA build party due to Mass laws.

You could if you had a out of state ltc.
Why you say cheap Romanian rpk? I love my psl's and there Romanian and not cheap lol.

It was a $500 Romanian AES. I guess in my head I equate them with the WASR based on price.

912e2ad2d8a4c6f04f3da8cc29d62fa5.jpg

9f2e92ef2b04f584db1a75ca320daf0c.jpg

877a827e250be9d7cc50b8288bdaa970.jpg

e361ee230674b32ff1fbeee47cbde549.jpg

Just need to add a non gloss clear .

that looks pretty awesome.

Thanks it's just store bought camo paint .
Earth Brown ? And two different greens.

Did brown first .
Laid out some long skinny plant leaf that looks like wide grass. Sprayed the light green over.

Then I laid out the fern leaf I found in my yard and did the dark green .
Then I just hit areas with mix and match of the colors and fern till I liked the out come .

I had the gun hanging out in the yard then realized I fought about it lol . I moved it under my deck so people did see the rifle .

Crono I shot you a PM. I'm in the same boat as AlKatori and would be interested in a future build party if the laws allowed it or even just watching to get some instruction and guidance for a future build on my own.

Crono I shot you a PM. I'm in the same boat as AlKatori and would be interested in a future build party if the laws allowed it or even just watching to get some instruction and guidance for a future build on my own.

Been away for a few days... I'll get on responding to that tomorrow if I have a chance. Welcome to NES, by the way :)

Ben you totally blew up my spot on the 200 yard iron sight shot post with posting all this camo garbage!!! [smile]

Zeroed with a hammer, on steel at 200 yards... (my rear sight ramp is bent to shit though, not sure what to do about that)

Been away for a few days... I'll get on responding to that tomorrow if I have a chance. Welcome to NES, by the way :)

I completely understand we're all busy. Thank you .... hoping to learn some stuff and by going through this thread I've already picked up some things on trouble shooting and such.

Back
Top Bottom