AK-47/74 Build Party 2015 - It's Official

There is a fine line I walk between involving wife and guns. You guys think it's so cool having a wife who shoots. But when she decides it's "hers" or that she wants something that there is only money for one of...

Then it's "her" AK.

That I get to buy ammo for and shoot. Sometimes.

Last edited:
Uh-oh. Wait for it...........

But not from me.
[pics]

also - I want the penis version of the shirt. gun and all. I'll wear it next time I go to the airport:
10349675_611239382304793_2030219724_n.jpg

Last edited:
She is on NES so sorry, that won't be happening any time soon. Since she can also shoot I would rather that I wasn't her target of opportunity.

What I can give you is the AK I'm going for:

AK-side-folder-with-flattened-trigger_zpswcosz8xg.png

Only with the new Magpul Zhukov stock:
SHOT-Show-2015-Magpul-ZHUKOV-S-Stock-1000_zps9wdg2xkw.jpg

MAGPUL_stock_3_zps1o167klf.jpg

IMG_1130_zpsnefl9mqi.jpg

Last edited:
Ok... So I've made some tweaks... Lets see how you like them now. You guys just like making me work, huh?

1. Logo over breast pocket area, and gun on back. (I spoke with them, and they can raise graphics higher than shown in their editor.)
Screen Shot 2015-02-17 at 8.40.41 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-02-17 at 8.40.54 PM.png

2. Logo large on front . Back blank. (Could also put large front graphic on Shirt 1, instead of small breast pocket graphic)
Screen Shot 2015-02-17 at 9.52.50 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-02-17 at 9.55.51 PM.png

3. Original Design. (for comparison)
Screen Shot 2015-02-14 at 10.03.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-02-14 at 10.03.19 PM.png

I personally still like the original design, with the back logo being raised higher up slightly. Others have voiced differences though, so I'm working to make something that a majority of people like. I can only get a great group price deal by offering one version, so it's important that we - as a group - figure out what we should go with. I'd like to offer a couple choices on graphics layouts, but to get this specialty color, we must order 6 shirts minimum, and to get them for less than $20 each, we need to have at least 12+ ordered. Let's get voting, so I can get this rolling.

Ordered my receiver today from Childers. Just need me some rivets now. Can't wait. I'll definitely buy a tan shirt as well.

edit: Would you want me to bring an EZ-up canopy for extra shelter in case it's raining....or still snowing

I completely missed your edit on tis post. Yes, if you'd like to bring it that would be great. I have a 12'x12' one I plan to put up as well. And it better not be snowing by then! haha

Edited the initial post to include who has given me a "yes" on getting a shirt so far. Once everybody has a chance to decide - and we have a solid number - I'll be able to figure out a price for them. By then, we should probably have a design picked out. I'll need everyone's sizes as well. Does your wife want a shirt too, bigblue? hahaha

In for a shirt. I like the bolt on the breast and rifle on back, but whatever the consensus is works for me.

I will also bring an ez-up. And since it got mentioned, if it snows I am out, I will be driving on a friggin cliff somewhere.

Ok... So I've made some tweaks... Lets see how you like them now. You guys just like making me work, huh?

1. Logo over breast pocket area, and gun on back. (I spoke with them, and they can raise graphics higher than shown in their editor.)
View attachment 128559View attachment 128560

2. Logo large on front . Back blank. (Could also put large front graphic on Shirt 1, instead of small breast pocket graphic)
View attachment 128561View attachment 128562

View attachment 128564View attachment 128565

I personally still like the original design, with the back logo being raised higher up slightly. Others have voiced differences though, so I'm working to make something that a majority of people like. I can only get a great group price deal by offering one version, so it's important that we - as a group - figure out what we should go with. I'd like to offer a couple choices on graphics layouts, but to get this specialty color, we must order 6 shirts minimum, and to get them for less than $20 each, we need to have at least 12+ ordered. Let's get voting, so I can get this rolling.

Love the shirt .

Make me one with a psl .
b8dccf7c5c9a10dba6e390541db5efd6.jpg

View attachment 128559View attachment 128560

View attachment 128561View attachment 128562

View attachment 128564View attachment 128565

This is great! I'm in for one -- I'd lean toward the first one with the small breast logo.

Back
Top Bottom