• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AG wins her gun ban

with current financial controls they can pretty much issue a bunch of fees on top of fees for non-compliance, cancel your DL, seize your bank account and make you homeless. At that point you won't have anything to defend anymore and jackboots won't need to kick your doors either.
One also has nothing to lose at that point

Is there any other way to lead? The issue is no one will have the balls to follow!

For some reason I don't think that's the real issue. But what do I know. This whole thing is a circus of overreach and tyranny. I'm certainly glad I got out of MA.

How many have been prosecuted in New York? .
.anyone.. Eaxctly.

I'll bite on that turd. Five minutes of google gets us this:

SAFE Act charges are rising

NY Army Veteran Charged With Illegal Pistol Magazines, Faces 21 Years In Prison - The Firearm Blog

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/pro-gun-senate-candidate-busted-for-violating-ny-safe-act/

Albion Gun Shop Records Taken, Gun Owner Arrested, as SAFE?Act Enforcement Barrels Down

Tougher NY gun law results in 1,146 felony charges

Former gun shop owner, employees arrested for NY SAFE Act violations

Might be some redundancy but JFC I hope even the dunces get some idea of the problem at hand here. Wise up and figure out your exit move from either the state or the Constitution. The choice is and always has been yours.

Signed,

Ex Ma**h***

Last edited:
My wife and I both make good money ... we are looking to leave this state asap. tired of the type of bs..

Time to muster. Take the cut. Get dirty. Live free. Make a sacrifice. This cold dead hands talk gets old. Put some money where your mouth is. Its time to rally and honestly of all the New England states NH is currently the the number one choice. Obviously not for long if we remain scattered and shattered but for f***s sake lets take over something before we lose it all...

Well, some of us can't just get up and run so we stay and fight! enjoy the running

Im curious why you cannot "just get up and run" as you put it. Job pays too much? Wifes mom lives down the street? Balls deep into a mortgage? All good reasons I am sure but the funny thing about that is all problems are solvable. You just have to want to solve them.

Ok, well I'm glad you're leading from the front and I look forward to seeing the results. Now back to working on my cardio.............

Sorry bro you fell into that one...ha ha

tenor.gif

There's no iron curtain around ma. You are free to go. If you prefer, job, schools, friends, neighborhood, money, etc., etc., over your freedom, then you have made your choice so why keep crying about it. Really guys get over it or do something about it. Not trying to insult you brother but why lay down and be abused? Life is short and you're a long time dead!
Yeah well, I choose to stay. Never been much for running away,like some. And I'm not really here to complain about it. I'm just waiting for someone with some legal background to reply.

It will come to you eventually. Probably sooner than you think (next 2 or 3 years).

Maybe. Maybe with enough liberty minded folks in NH it won’t get to the point it’s at in MA and a few others places. MA is an absolute joke as a state and is a lost battle IMO. And besides gun rights, NH still has a lot more to offer over MA. Some say running, I say upgrading.

Maybe. Maybe with enough liberty minded folks in NH it won’t get to the point it’s at in MA and a few others places. MA is an absolute joke as a state and is a lost battle IMO. And besides gun rights, NH still has a lot more to offer over MA. Some say running, I say upgrading.

It is much better but you still have to be vigilant. These shitbirds are going full retard, and although their numbers are still small, they have shown that they have
more political reach than we thought. Because of Trump's election, these people have formed alliances and coordinate with other moonbats. Shitbergs millions can be used to buy a lot of things. He tried to buy out the UBC vote in Maine and lost, however, the end result of the referendum vote was still far too close for comfort... and that kind of shit can happen almost anywhere.

Everyone said the same thing about VT too (myself included) and look at the horseshit legislative attack that just happened there. They might not have the votes they need now in NH, but one cycle and things can change. Not to mention the parliamentary parlor tricks going on, etc.

Nobody should rest for a moment, not until the day that the public consciousness is that an anti is considered culturally equivalent to a child molester, a wackjob cult leader, or a similar piece of shit. Then you can rest. Maybe for a day here and there... but still keeping your eye out for "those" people... who won't go away... because private gun ownership is a huge barrier to those that want to control others...

-Mike

so in thinking about this more they cannot rule against an AR15's ban. The reason is as follows: Since AR15's are now defined as weapons of war if they were covered under 2A that would void their bans for every other type of firearm including Machine Guns and all hand guns. They would invalidate all gun control and strip the power every state, town and municipality to regulate firearms. So no matter how unconstitutional the decision is they actually cannot agree without shooting themselves in the foot. This would be in conflict with their anti US pro global agenda. But nobody in power is willing to call them out. So they agree to ban an AR15, a firearm never used in a war but you can still buy tons of other firearms where those models have actually been use din a war. I guess those will be next on the list.

Last edited:
the judge can read, they just don't give a shit. they are going to push their agenda.....as long as nobody stands up to they will continue to push. Trump is a waste as well.

So is SCOTUS, actually. After Heller and McDonald SCOTUS has gone out of its way to refuse to hear any gun case, even ones where lower courts are basically slapping SCOTUS in the face. I can understand why the liberals won't vote to hear any cases, but why the hell won't the conservatives do it? They have 5 -- they could grant cert and straighten things out. But they've refused to do, and were refusing even while Scalia was alive. I just don't get it.

So, SCOTUS next or is it dead?
This was a federal district court. The losing party can appeal to the Court of Appeals for the First Circuit. Appeals to the circuit courts are non-discretionary -- the circuit court must hear it. After that a losing party can ask the en banc First Circuit to hear the case (that is discretionary). If en banc review is denied, or not asked for, or goes adversely, the losing party can petition SCOTUS to hear the case, which is also discretionary.

Everyone said the same thing about VT too (myself included) and look at the horseshit legislative attack that just happened there. They might not have the votes they need now in NH, but one cycle and things can change. Not to mention the parliamentary parlor tricks going on, etc.
-Mike

Look man Vermont is an anomaly. I grew up there. Burlington was a liberal bastion 30 years ago only the rage back then was Phish and the Pothole Bandit. I was friends with 2 of the 4 teen black males in that city. Now it might as well be little Somolia and crapholes like Winooski drown in diversity. So all that OMG where did that come from crap has been stewing a long time like the gravy for Nectars fries. I am just surprised it took this long...

IMG_1314.GIF

they've set the stage for a full ban. He didn't rule on a specific firearm, his ruling (the government) said the government is allowed to control and limit your constitutional freedoms. Thus his ruling is unconstitutional. I mean, I'm not a very intelligent person but even I can see this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom