After Action Report: Ridgeline Scoped Carbine May 29th & 30th 2021

I think there’s something lost in translation here. They never specified that you needed a certain type of equipment beyond don’t be cheap.
I did not ask about personal preferences- I asked if instructors spoke of their preferences or opinions. If they did not - fine.
My preference for a very long time was a 4x fixed scope- I doubt much of you would prefer that. Anything you got would work fine if you use it for long enough and have no alternatives.

I think there’s something lost in translation here. They never specified that you needed a certain type of equipment beyond don’t be cheap.

Class is structured around the doctrinal requirements of the SPR rifle program. So thats a solid start point but you could roll up and do the course with whatever you want within reason.

Next time i do it i want to shoot my SR25

Class is structured around the doctrinal requirements of the SPR rifle program. So thats a solid start point but you could roll up and do the course with whatever you want within reason.

Next time i do it i want to shoot my SR25

Makes sense. 600 yards is more DMR-style shooting and is probably the limit for what someone with a LPVO can do, at least these days.

@DarthRevan did you see anyone there with a 7.62 NATO carbine, e.g. SCAR or "AR-10"?

Scoped carbine is designed for 556 guns, i think they do something different for big bore gassers, but id live to go drag my SR25 through and see how i can perform vs the 556 guns for the extra challenge.

Scoped carbine is designed for 556 guns, i think they do something different for big bore gassers, but id live to go drag my SR25 through and see how i can perform vs the 556 guns for the extra challenge.
You’d probably have more success given how often you (or used to) post about shooting it.

Back
Top Bottom