• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Acme Armament's new location will be opening Saturday March 30th.

I don't wanna be a dick or anything but the website says TBA lol

The website will be updated as soon as our webmaster updates it. Probably tonight after we have dinner. [wink]

- - - Updated - - -

Those hours suck donkey parts... The job I'm getting ready to start is going to be Wed-Sat 10a-8p (once I'm on my official schedule at least)... So there's no chance in hell I'll be able to shop at your store. I can understand not being open on Sunday's, but not Monday or Tuesday??

We may open on Tuesdays in the future, but that will depend on how busy we are and if I need Tuesdays for gunsmithing work.

i hear there will be special guests on opening day. local banana-suiters famous on the internet.

maybe there will be a deal on something so i can have the last purchase from MA acme AND the first purchase from free hampshire acme? [smile]

Look at it this way: you won't need to get lunch out anymore :)

501 pizza & subs right next to Acme. And on the other end of the plaza is a chinese reasturant with nice Mai Tai's.

Very Cool. Good luck in the new location. It has to be sooooo much better than being a dealer here.

Yep, been there and done that. Good luck with your new shop..

i hear there will be special guests on opening day. local banana-suiters famous on the internet.

maybe there will be a deal on something so i can have the last purchase from MA acme AND the first purchase from free hampshire acme? [smile]

No bananas needed on opening day [rolleyes]. And why are you saying Acme's pricing isn't good enough to make you feel that you always get a deal?

Adam, do you expect to have reloading components (primers, powder, bullets) in stock?

Team Squiggly gonna try to make it in any event but we'll cash in some extra deposit bottles if'n you gots components.

Adam, do you expect to have reloading components (primers, powder, bullets) in stock?

Team Squiggly gonna try to make it in any event but we'll cash in some extra deposit bottles if'n you gots components.

I want to know if Acme is going to have any Winchester 231 powder, primers, and .45 ACP projectiles too...

Let me just say that there can never be too many gun stores in NH. Especially when they're so close to me and my gun club! Can't wait to check it out!

We should have some reloading powder and primers in stock.

I want to know if Acme is going to have any Winchester 231 powder, primers, and .45 ACP projectiles too...

Should have some powder and primers in by the 30th. In Mass. we didn't carry projectiles because shipping made it not worth peoples time. I will be looking into having them in the new shop.

Let me just say that there can never be too many gun stores in NH. Especially when they're so close to me and my gun club! Can't wait to check it out!

We'll see you soon.

Burgers and Dogs for the big day?

Just Bacon. The is a very good pizza and sub shop right next door and a chinese reasturant at the other end.

i can attest to the quality of the food next door, it's good. pizza's good, subs are good.

the shop is outstanding, with my "insider information" i can promise everyone who is excited about going that they have every right to be, because i'm going to be excited to be there! this has taken way too long (thanks, .gov!), and it will be outstanding to have acme back.

Looking forward to hanging out there,I'm broke so hopefully you have free stuff to give away.

I might be able to get up on the 30th after all. It would be worth the trip if you'll have 1-4# of Winchester 231 I can purchase.

Back
Top Bottom