Acme Armament's new location will be opening Saturday March 30th.

wanted to go, planned to go and the the bride woke up, two dump runs, three oil changes and a tune up plus a trip to the vets for 2 hours made it impossible.

Stopped in on opening day today with a friend--who I think has the honor of the first firearm purchase at the Free Hampshire location (Opened at 9:00, purchased at, what, 9:04?!).

What a great shop! I'm delighted with the engraving, my daughter will enjoy the ammo, and my wife will enjoy the grenade. [smile]

Also, atilla did a great job as sales associate, as did all of your "green shirt crew!"

Wishing you Very Good luck, Adam & Nicole & Dad!

Last edited:
Stopped by this afternoon. Real nice place and real good people. Ammo prices were good, and they had a good selection. Pound of black powder was priced $7 less than Wildlife & Sport over at Massabesic circle. Also got a chance to meet Attila!

Congrats on your opening Adam, Nicole, Dad, and Mark (or is that Mark, and Dad?) Looked like a great success. Place was hopping when I was there, and I went next store for a sub (great food) and watched a steady stream of folks going in (very few coming out...kind of a reverse circus clown VW bug?) Now that we know how to find you [insert embarrassed face emoticon here] we'll hope to see you often. Brian K (on behalf of the whole of Team Squiggly).

The new shop looks sweet. Those .22 M1carbine replicas were calling me. The Barrett was calling louder, but I might actually be able to afford the .22

Back
Top Bottom