A nice Garand

I have so much to learn about Garands. I want to buy one eventually but don't know where to even begin, so many different aspects to take into account

I have so much to learn about Garands. I want to buy one eventually but don't know where to even begin, so many different aspects to take into account
I totally understand!! I bought my first Garand a month ago. I have learned this, either get one that shoots and have fun, or go crazy and learn everything about them and get ready to spend a lot of money!! Though you may get lucky at CMP and get both. I love my Garand !

Start with one from the CMP, you can't go wrong.
I can't believe I waited so long, my son and I absolutely love to shoot the Garand we scored from the CMP. It was our first Garand so going through the CMP was a good choice for me so I didn't taken on a bum deal.

Very simple. Buy something from the CMP. Thats where people like you and me who know squat about them, but like them go to buy because we know that we won't get screwed.
I wanted a shooter so I got a springfield special for $995. At the time it was coming with a $75 turner leather sling. Quite a deal. I'd like to buy a correct grade soon.

Back
Top Bottom