A big thank you to Don & Steve from Shield Firearms

193rdsoldier

NES Member
Got in touch with Steve thru AFS in Attleboro. Don put a Galloway trigger kit in my LC9 and did some polishing as well. Trigger is so much better and it gives me so much more confidence in putting rounds on target. Very easy process with these guys.

Never heard of Shield Firearms.

Address ???

Website ???

Is this a gun shop or just a gunsmithing service ???

I couldn't find a thread for them in the shop review section.

Feel free to start one here:

Gun Shops and Reviews

I couldn't find them in the review section, that's why I started it here. Can a mod just move this thread?

I couldn't find them in the review section, that's why I started it here. Can a mod just move this thread?

I'm sure they could if you asked one, but since you're the first to post about this place, you should get the honor of creating the new review thread.
The title of this thread isn't quite appropriate in the review section, it should simply read something like "Shield Firearms of Plainville MA", that way it'll be easy to find when the next guy does a search for it.
Also include their address, contact links and any other information our members would find helpful.
Are they a storefront operation with regular hours or just by appointment only ???
Do they stock firearms, ammo and accessories for sale, or are they strictly a gunsmithing/gun customizing service ???
Once you've created the new thread, you can ask a mod to close this one.

I'm sure they could if you asked one, but since you're the first to post about this place, you should get the honor of creating the new review thread.
The title of this thread isn't quite appropriate in the review section, it should simply read something like "Shield Firearms of Plainville MA", that way it'll be easy to find when the next guy does a search for it.
Also include their address, contact links and any other information our members would find helpful.
Are they a storefront operation with regular hours or just by appointment only ???
Do they stock firearms, ammo and accessories for sale, or are they strictly a gunsmithing/gun customizing service ???
Once you've created the new thread, you can ask a mod to close this one.

Roger

Back
Top Bottom