7 explosions in worcester

22792434.jpg

we've been getting subterranean explosions up here the past couple of years...so bad sometimes that they have cracked foundations and toppled chimneys....we had one a year or two ago that epicentered about 3/4 of a mile from my house. I was in my basement at the time. I thought a semi had blown up in front of my house.

I remember reading that there is an area in central mass that is known for these...they've been noted since colonial times...

Train yard is right near there wonder if an engineer came in too hot while linking up to several loose cars. just a thought.... or someone is testing their new 7 round cannon.

Train yard is right near there wonder if an engineer came in too hot while linking up to several loose cars. just a thought.... or someone is testing their new 7 round cannon.

That actually sounds reasonable. I have a train yard 2 (ish) miles from me, and I can hear them hooking up pretty clearly on the right days. Close by and moving a little too fast...That would be a lot of racket in a short time.

There were a bunch of exercises going on the other night. I will try to get more information. I know they were doing some police dog stuff at one of the schools and some sort of exercise at one of the hospitals.

I will see what I can find out.

Edit
State police assisting UMASS dispose of some items. It seems it was done at the old dump

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom