7 explosions in worcester

7 esplosions just rocked my condo. supposedly the cops knew about it because it was on the scanner.

I've never jumped for my bedside gun before, but it definitely got the blood pumping.

anyone know WTF is going on? they said there were 7 explosions on ballard st.

I'm right off 146 near the super walmart.

i swore they were gun shots in the next condo unit. shook the paintings on the wall and were in rapid succession.

i thought it was the druggies next door getting into it with their supplier.... no lie.

on a more serious note, why the hell are they having 7 explosions at 9:40PM on a friday???

all they're saying on the scanner is that it was a controlled detonation. i live close to the city recycling center, but maybe it's also an ammo dump. seems like shitloads of people calling in saying someone was banging on their doors/windows.

seriously it could have been concussion/flash bangs. only reason I say that is because about 8-9 months the cops raided a drug house about a block and a half from me. they used a concussion grenade before storming in. literally sounded like an explosion and it shook the house I live in. did not know they were anywhere near that loud/powerful.

funny thing is i'm yelling at my wife, who's in bed, to call the cops and to take cover in the bathroom. it's pretty funny shit now that we know nothing is going on.

she's blind as a bat because she just had PRK. she's lucky she didn't run straight into a wall. after i got my pistol, i told her to hang tight.

we'll look back on this and laugh! she was actually the on that reminded me about the scanner. before that i was thinking it may have been a sonic boom, like 7 fighters going over worcester at mach 1.

Holy crap, I heard that too! I was looking outside trying to figure out what the heck it was! And like you, I thought it had something to do with druggies in the neighborhood as well! Kinda funny...but..not really. Guess it says something about our neighborhood.....

I'm right off 146 near the super walmart.

i swore they were gun shots in the next condo unit. shook the paintings on the wall and were in rapid succession.

i thought it was the druggies next door getting into it with their supplier.... no lie.

I live in the same area. I only heard two big ones. I thought shotguns.

i think i may have been right next to the blast. I live a couple hundred feet from the city recycling center. Not sure what they were blowing up, but maybe they had it up in the back.

It was 7 distinct bangs, and all happened in less than 3 seconds.

It's Worcester, it was probably a police gunbattle vs a technical or something.

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
truth...Zappa give us the 411[grin]

Sorry, nothing came over the pager about it.

Shrug.gif

Back
Top Bottom