60 Minutes...Benghazi a cover up, Obama lied.

I wonder if some minds would be changed if it were their father, brother or other relation in the shit or on a slab?

Sure lets pay no mind to the political elite using our sons as cannon fodder...due to their negligence while in charge.

T2G

I wonder if some minds would be changed if it were their father, brother or other relation in the shit or on a slab?

Sure lets pay no mind to the political elite using our sons as cannon fodder...due to their negligence while in charge.

T2G

I'll reference a saying that has been said here before:

Sometimes there is Justice. Sometimes there is Just Us.

There is an excellent book out written by one of the security forces that was a CIA employee. It goes into the heart pounding detail of the two CIA operatives on the roof top calling in for help and then silence.
Meanwhile Barry who helped topple the regimen and put the Jihads in power sits back and just says nothing. His reputation in the middle east as well as Europe is in the toilet. There hasn't been a bigger buffoon when it comes to foreign policy since Harry Truman.

I will post the name of the book when I get home. its on my I Pad. It sheds insight as to the numerous requests to move out of the building due to its not meeting the standards for ANY diplomatic station. Buy no Hilary who has learned from the best as to lying, her husband, and Barry who simply despises our country just waited eveyone out. It will blow over and folks will go back to where my free cell phone, I want free health care, I want more food stamps etc. etc. etc.. In one of Barry's books he states more than just a few times his total dislike and near hatred of "whites".

Just remember all these screaming liberal democrats were the party that were segregationists and defeated bill after bill to give the African American citizens equal rights. Now if you mention the word "Black" in a story you are tagged as a racists. Barry is a very dangerous president, he has no regard for the Constitution, Bill of rights, or what the "people " want.

To leave fellow Americans left out to die while he played cards, or basketball or golf should give us all an idea of what kind of person he is. I did not use the world "man" because I dont believe he deserves the honor of being called a man.

On another note, the reporter was hot!

There is an excellent book out written by one of the security forces that was a CIA employee. It goes into the heart pounding detail of the two CIA operatives on the roof top calling in for help and then silence.
Meanwhile Barry who helped topple the regimen and put the Jihads in power sits back and just says nothing. His reputation in the middle east as well as Europe is in the toilet. There hasn't been a bigger buffoon when it comes to foreign policy since Harry Truman.

I will post the name of the book when I get home. its on my I Pad. It sheds insight as to the numerous requests to move out of the building due to its not meeting the standards for ANY diplomatic station. Buy no Hilary who has learned from the best as to lying, her husband, and Barry who simply despises our country just waited eveyone out. It will blow over and folks will go back to where my free cell phone, I want free health care, I want more food stamps etc. etc. etc.. In one of Barry's books he states more than just a few times his total dislike and near hatred of "whites".

Just remember all these screaming liberal democrats were the party that were segregationists and defeated bill after bill to give the African American citizens equal rights. Now if you mention the word "Black" in a story you are tagged as a racists. Barry is a very dangerous president, he has no regard for the Constitution, Bill of rights, or what the "people " want.

To leave fellow Americans left out to die while he played cards, or basketball or golf should give us all an idea of what kind of person he is. I did not use the world "man" because I dont believe he deserves the honor of being called a man.

On another note, the reporter was hot!

The problem is much - much deeper , than just Barry.

The country is rotten to the core. If it was just Obama - then there would be massive clamoring to get him out of office. Instead there is still massive support for him - or at the very least - massive dis-interest in doing anything to mitigate the damage from him.

I'd even go so far as to say that the country is corrupt because it even allowed the office of presidency to become so powerful in the first place as to aggregate all that power into a place where somebody like Barry could even get control of it.

Allowing the presidency to become this powerful is in and of itself - corruption from the original intent of the people who founding this country.

So you might say that somebody like Obama gaining that office and then doing what he has been doing - is payback for screwing up and allowing the power to be there in the first place.

Allowing the presidency to become so powerful....there is a work sheet attached to the Common Core Curriculum (now adopted in 46 states, MA included) that promotes just this idea. It is called Raise the Flag High, and while it purports to be an exercise in language arts, it is in truth a propaganda piece. In two places, in the midst of a word exercise, is the phrase: Government officials must always be obeyed. There's some interesting stuff about presidents, too. Elementary school kids reading this will just absorb it as a true statement. We need to be more active in calling Common Core into question.

Hoe much of Obama's low-information voting base watches or cares about 60 minutes anyway? The only chance most of them will have of hearing about this will be if Jon Stewart makes a joke about it.

Back
Top Bottom