60 Minutes...Benghazi a cover up, Obama lied.

I'll bet CBS had all this information and all the sources nailed down a year ago and they deliberately withheld the information from the public because Election Day was pending. This "year long investigation" is bogus. It didn't take a year to find out what they broadcast. The names of the secretaries of State, Defense; CIA or POTUS were never mentioned. Shame on all of them who gave a pass to the terrorists and failed to support the honorable Americans and others who were slaughtered that day.
Best regards.

More fun and games from the Amateur in the White House. The American fools voted for the incompetent, arrogant racist and the Progressives still think he's the smartest guy in DC. My daughter was in DC last week and I guarantee you she's smarter than the Community Organizer. She actually had to work her way thru college, no affirmative action for her.

No. It isn't illegal to abandon State Department employees in danger.

And it is now old news and the Obama administration has intimidated all the others involved into keeping quiet.

Plus the fact that nobody seems to give a shit any more.

There are so many things that are so corrupt in this country these days that this one just gets washed away with the deluge.

Plus the fact that nobody seems to give a shit any more.

There are so many things that are so corrupt in this country these days that this one just gets washed away with the deluge.

You're absolutely right, which is why they waited so long to release this "investigation". They waited until all chances of it having any impact on the elections had past. Now it's just old news about a few people who got killed in a "random" terrorist attack that will make the viewers feel bad about for a few minutes until the next segment kicks in.

You're absolutely right, which is why they waited so long to release this "investigation". They waited until all chances of it having any impact on the elections had past. Now it's just old news about a few people who got killed in a "random" terrorist attack that will make the viewers feel bad about for a few minutes until the next segment kicks in.

They need the executive summary, or the idiot summary, whichever you prefer:

"Your elected officials ignored warnings and refused aid to Americans in a foreign country. Several died as a result and your elected officials passed the blame to some obscure Indie flick. Your elected officials were not held responsible for these deaths. What if there had been children there?"

Sorry, I had to add the bit about children for dramatic effect.

On Benghazi, Obama and Hillary both lied; Americans died!

it's up to like-minded people such as us to keep this story alive.

Remember the 2008 campaign when Hillary's campaign came up with the who do you want answering the phone at 3 AM - her or Obama? On 9/11/12, they both got the "3 AM call" and they both FAILED, despite constant warnings of danger and requests for help from those that lived and those that died!!!

Oh. I thought that this "happened a long time ago." At least that is what Jay Carney said on May 1st less than 8 months after the Benghazi terror attacks on 9/11/12.

I wonder if they will say that Newtown "happened a long time ago" when they re-trot all of families of the deceased to further push a gun control agenda this December?

- - - Updated - - -

On Benghazi, Obama and Hillary both lied; Americans died!

it's up to like-minded people such as us to keep this story alive.

Remember the 2008 campaign when Hillary's campaign came up with the who do you want answering the phone at 3 AM - her or Obama? On 9/11/12, they both got the "3 AM call" and they both FAILED, despite constant warnings of danger and requests for help from those that lived and those that died!!!

Well, 0bama couldn't be bothered to miss his Vegas fundraiser in the am and he needed his sleep. Didn't the terrorists know that he had an election to win?!?

Hillary was not feeling well and planning her fake fall that sideline her until the whole thing blew over.

why is this **** not in jail?

6a00d8341c003e53ef017c36389e93970b-pi

What absolutely infuriates me, is the fact that the King O administration has gone through MULTIPLE scandals in just a few months time, and no one has been held accountable. None. Zero. Zip. Just a few decades ago our president Nixon resigned and FOURTY-THREE PEOPLE, most of which were top administrators, were indicted after the wire tapping at Watergate. Now? Oh, who cares. He's black, he's our savior, he's King-O.

IRS political targeting {WATERGATE2012}
Benghazi Cover-up
Fast and the Furious
NSA surveillance of US Citizens and international diplomats. Real damn smart going after German and French political figures.

That's just the top four of a huge list of scandals, each one in and of itself should have massive consequences... but we no longer have a government with checks and balances.

What do you call it when your country abandons you under fire, you are killed and your leaders obfuscate, lie and downright dismiss your death with statements of: "what difference would it make" ?

Sure makes for a great recuiting poster: Hey, "Join the State Department, See the World, Get killed and we won't lift a finger, I guarantee it" B.H. Obama.

M1911, illegal; nope, though casual dismissal and outright lies surrounding the deaths of 4 Americans demonstrates a bankrupt soul. wow. Families deserved better.

T2G

Last edited:
What do you call it when your country abandons you under fire, you are killed and your leaders obfuscate, lie and downright dismiss your death with statements of: "what difference would it make" ?

Sure makes for a great recuiting poster: Hey, "Join the State Department, See the World, Get killed and we won't lift a finger, I guarantee it" B.H. Obama.

M1911, illegal; nope, though casual dismissal and outright lies surrounding the deaths of 4 Americans demonstrates a bankrupt soul. wow. Families deserved better.

T2G

The fact that people still join up to the military and get themselves sent off all over the world when their commander in chief has demonstrated that he will hang them out to dry - makes me wonder what it is with some people that they continue to serve.

I honestly don't think you're doing the country as a whole any favors when you volunteer yourself for service to a government that doesn't give two shits about you - or the country you are ostensibly trying to defend.

a good friend is a deputy director in the US Embassy in Bagdad, his second tour there, I think about and pray for him daily he comes home to his wife and 2 daughters....

Guys, you are preaching to the converted. I despise what Obama and Hillary have done. But in answer to the question "why isn't Hillary in jail?", I don't see that she has done anything illegal.

Guys, you are preaching to the converted. I despise what Obama and Hillary have done. But in answer to the question "why isn't Hillary in jail?", I don't see that she has done anything illegal.

I hope that this is meant to be sarcasm.

Last edited:
I hope that this is meant to be sarcasm.

Sarcasm? No. What laws do you think Hillary has broken?

Do I despise her? Absolutely. Do I think she is a good Secretary of State? Hell no. Do I think the administration failed to properly secure the consulate and failed to respond to the attack? Absolutely. Do I think they were grotesquely irresponsible? Yes.

If you can point me towards a particular action that Hillary has done which is illegal, then I'm all ears.

As much as I would like to put people I despise in jail, that is the route to despotism. Which is only OK as long as I'm the despot. [wink]

Do I think they were grotesquely irresponsible? Yes.

If you can point me towards a particular action that Hillary has done which is illegal, then I'm all ears.

Gross negligence that lead to the murder of Americans, actions that allowed the funding and supply of weapons to terrorists, I'm pretty sure those things are generally frowned upon, and would land you or me in jail. I'd argue her actions were treasonous and that she committed perjury (were any of her lies stated under oath?), but I'm sure there is a code somewhere. At the very least, she is guilty of dereliction of duty, which is certainly an impeachable offense. Too late now though.

I think it was much worse than stupidity and I wonder if they did not indirectly murder Ambassador Stevens purposely. They knew this was a problem and looked the other way. Then they outright lied to everyone about some video and threw that guy in jail. No laws were broken here?

Last edited by a moderator:
What absolutely infuriates me, is the fact that the King O administration has gone through MULTIPLE scandals in just a few months time, and no one has been held accountable. None. Zero. Zip. Just a few decades ago our president Nixon resigned and FOURTY-THREE PEOPLE, most of which were top administrators, were indicted after the wire tapping at Watergate. Now? Oh, who cares. He's black, he's our savior, he's King-O.

IRS political targeting {WATERGATE2012}
Benghazi Cover-up
Fast and the Furious
NSA surveillance of US Citizens and international diplomats. Real damn smart going after German and French political figures.

That's just the top four of a huge list of scandals, each one in and of itself should have massive consequences... but we no longer have a government with checks and balances.

This is because the political system in particular - and the country in general - have basically become corrupt to the core.

Here's another one you can add to your list - Obama lied about healthcare too:

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=225499

(note: Denninger allows full posts as long as credit is given)

What Are YOU Going To Do About It?

It's pretty simple really -- we have a criminal in the White House who has intentionally lied to you.

On March 23, 2010, President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act into law, putting in place comprehensive reforms that improve access to affordable health coverage for everyone and protect consumers from abusive insurance company practices.

For those Americans who already have health insurance, the only changes you will see under the law are new benefits, better protections from insurance company abuses, and more value for every dollar you spend on health care. If you like your plan you can keep it and you don’t have to change a thing due to the health care law.

President Obama knew when he originally had this designed and signed the law that this claim was a complete and utter lie. I have said this since the law was first discussed but we now know, from liberal, left-leaning media, that Obama knew this too and yet he still publishes this lie to this very day.

By the way, for the uninformed detrimental reliance is one of the key elements of fraud.

Four sources deeply involved in the Affordable Care Act tell NBC NEWS that 50 to 75 percent of the 14 million consumers who buy their insurance individually can expect to receive a “cancellation” letter or the equivalent over the next year because their existing policies don’t meet the standards mandated by the new health care law. One expert predicts that number could reach as high as 80 percent. And all say that many of those forced to buy pricier new policies will experience “sticker shock.”

None of this should come as a shock to the Obama administration. The law states that policies in effect as of March 23, 2010 will be “grandfathered,” meaning consumers can keep those policies even though they don’t meet requirements of the new health care law. But the Department of Health and Human Services then wrote regulations that narrowed that provision, by saying that if any part of a policy was significantly changed since that date -- the deductible, co-pay, or benefits, for example -- the policy would not be grandfathered.

In other words the Administration intentionally wrote regulations that they knew would force the cancellation of these policies under their law in 2010.

Yet at that point and onward to the present day, more than three years later, President Obama and members of his administration have intentionally lied to you about this key fact: The majority of people who currently have individual policies will be forced to buy different and usually much more expensive health insurance than what they have today.

Why do we allow a government to remain in power that intentionally lies to us, publishes those lies, and then continues to stand and present those lies for three years when they know damn well that we, the people, are going to get screwed blind?

Gross negligence that lead to the murder of Americans, actions that allowed the funding and supply of weapons to terrorists, I'm pretty sure those things are generally frowned upon, and would land you or me in jail.

BS. Seriously. BS.

First, the actions of the CIA in Libya (shipping arms to Syria) are not under Hillary's purview -- they report to the DCI, not the Secretary of State. Second, gross negligence is not illegal.

I'd argue her actions were treasonous and that she committed perjury (were any of her lies stated under oath?), but I'm sure there is a code somewhere. At the very least, she is guilty of dereliction of duty, which is certainly an impeachable offense. Too late now though.

1) Treason? More BS.

2) If you believe that she committed perjury, then be specific. What did she say that was a lie and was she under oath? Second, can it be proved. What she said may well have been incorrect, but to prove perjury you have to prove that she knew it was incorrect. That is far easier said than done.

3) Where is the criminal statute that allows for jailing a Secretary of State for dereliction of duty? As for impeaching her, impeachment is for committing crimes. Doing a job spectacularly badly isn't a crime. If you think it is, then convince me by pointing out the governing statute.

Once again, Hillary disgusts me. The administrations actions all around disgust me. But I don't support jailing everyone who disgusts me. I'm sure if that was allowed, more than a few on the left would want to jail me (and a bunch of other NESers) based on all the guns and ammo we have on hand.

Last edited:
I think it was much worse than stupidity and I wonder if they did not indirectly murder Ambassador Stevens purposely. They knew this was a problem and looked the other way. Then they outright lied to everyone about some video and threw that guy in jail. No laws were broken here?
Once again, be specific. Who broke what laws when?

You think that they murdered Stevens purposely? Seriously? [rolleyes]

His murder was not something that was beneficial to the administration (or to Hillary's potential presidential campaign) in any way. In fact, it was harmful to both.

As to lying, who lied when and were they under oath? If they were not under oath, then it isn't illegal. Who did they throw in jail, when, for what, and is he actually guilty of the charge?

Do I despise her? Absolutely. Do I think she is a good Secretary of State? Hell no. Do I think the administration failed to properly secure the consulate and failed to respond to the attack? Absolutely. Do I think they were grotesquely irresponsible? Yes.

As much as I would like to put people I despise in jail, that is the route to despotism. Which is only OK as long as I'm the despot. [wink]

Didn't Hillary Clinton come out and blame the attack on a mob of people pissed off about that movie? Wasn't she one of the major frontmen for that bullshit?

If so - then she lied. Purposely and willingly. It's either that - or you're going to try and tell me that she REALLY didn't know what was going on over there. Even though that 60 Minutes expose said that the guys on the ground knew EXACTLY what was going on over there and in fact knew before it was even going to happen.

Either she's a liar or she and the entire State Department are grossly incompentent because they had forewarning about what was going to happen and let the ambassador get killed anyway.

Makes you wonder what **** they were really up to over there - like maybe this was some sort of Fast and Furious type operation where they try to setup a situation - which they can then take advantage of in some form or fashion.

Or maybe you believe that the movie excuse was something that just happened spontaneously - and after the attack happened?

Didn't Hillary Clinton come out and blame the attack on a mob of people pissed off about that movie? Wasn't she one of the major frontmen for that bullshit?

Was she under oath? If not, then it wasn't a crime. You know that. So, once again, what was it that she said, when did she say it, and was she under oath?

If so - then she lied. Purposely and willingly. It's either that - or you're going to try and tell me that she REALLY didn't know what was going on over there. Even though that 60 Minutes expose said that the guys on the ground knew EXACTLY what was going on over there and in fact knew before it was even going to happen.

Once again, prove that. You can't.

Either she's a liar or she and the entire State Department are grossly incompentent because they had forewarning about what was going to happen and let the ambassador get killed anyway.

I'm more than willing to believe that the State Department is grossly incompetent and that their concerns about security never made it up the chain to her level.

Makes you wonder what **** they were really up to over there - like maybe this was some sort of Fast and Furious type operation where they try to setup a situation - which they can then take advantage of in some form or fashion.

Oh come on.

Or maybe you believe that the movie excuse was something that just happened spontaneously - and after the attack happened?

[rolleyes] Dude, really?

You are one of the Big "L" Libertarians here and yet here you are looking to jail her based on nothing more than innuendo.

BS. Seriously. BS.

First, the actions of the CIA in Libya (shipping arms to Syria) are not under Hillary's purview -- they report to the DCI, not the Secretary of State. Second, gross negligence is not illegal.

1) Treason? More BS.

A while back I posted a pretty good outline arguing how Barry committed treason. Hilary has had similar involvement. It is far less BS than you may think.

2) If you believe that she committed perjury, then be specific. What did she say that was a lie and was she under oath? Second, can it be proved. What she said may well have been incorrect, but to prove perjury you have to prove that she knew it was incorrect. That is far easier said than done.

I don't know if her blatant lies were said under oath, hence me also asking if any of her lies were said under oath. How hard it is or isn't to prove doesn't change whether or not I could argue that position.

With that said, I'm pretty sure she did state, under oath, that she wasn't aware of any security concerns. That may be true, but would be a little surprising in light of what we know now. If so, then yes, she absolutely perjured herself.

3) Where is the criminal statute that allows for jailing a Secretary of State for dereliction of duty? As for impeaching her, impeachment is for committing crimes. Doing a job spectacularly badly isn't a crime. If you think it is, then convince me by pointing out the governing statute.

I said that was impeachable, which it is. Some members of Congress agree with me. Do you know how impeachment works? Hint, it isn't outlined in a statute, it is outlined directly in the Constitution.

Once again, Hillary disgusts me. The administrations actions all around disgust me. But I don't support jailing everyone who disgusts me. I'm sure if that was allowed, more than a few on the left would want to jail me (and a bunch of other NESers) based on all the guns and ammo we have on hand.

This is not an issue of whether people disgusting anyone or not, it is if their actions hurt people. Owning guns and ammo doesn't hurt people. Being in a position of authority where you are suppose to be held accountable for your actions, where you actions lead directly or indirectly to the death of people hurts people. People have been convicted of far less.

Being in a position of authority where you are suppose to be held accountable for your actions, where you actions lead directly or indirectly to the death of people hurts people. People have been convicted of far less.

Both Nixon and Clinton were impeached for less.

Here you go:

“The specific security requests pertaining to Benghazi, you know were handled by the security professionals in the department,” Clinton told Congress in January. “I didn’t see those requests, they didn’t come to me, I didn’t approve them, I didn’t deny them.”

The House report suggests that Clinton received a request for more security from Gene Cretz, who preceded Christopher Stevens as ambassador to Libya.

“On April 19, 2012, the response cable from the Department of State to Embassy Tripoli, bearing Secretary Clinton’s signature, acknowledges Ambassador Cretz’s request for additional security but instead articulates a plan to scale back security assets for the U.S. Mission in Libya, including the Benghazi Mission,” the House report says.

The report mentioned:

http://www.speaker.gov/report/benghazi-interim-report
http://www.scribd.com/doc/137614678/Libya-Progress-Report-Final-1

The report by congress says directly that Hilary Clinton herself approved security reductions.

Perjury seems like a very valid accusation.

Here you go:

The report mentioned:

http://www.speaker.gov/report/benghazi-interim-report
http://www.scribd.com/doc/137614678/Libya-Progress-Report-Final-1

The report by congress says directly that Hilary Clinton herself approved security reductions.

Perjury seems like a very valid accusation.

It is impeachable sure. But as we found out with her husband, perjury is not grounds for removal from office. She is merely following the example set by her husband when he was president.

Back
Top Bottom