60 Minutes...Benghazi a cover up, Obama lied.

The only part that surprises me is that CBS Obama rump-swabs actually allowed 60 minutes to investigate and air this story.

Too bad it didn't happen a year ago because Barry would be living in Hawaii now. [sad2]

omg this is huge! 60 minutes doing this story is as shocking as Benghazi. Is this the return of real journalism in America or is there some ulterior motive? Has the illuminati decided they want Lyawatha to run versus Hillary? lmao

The only part that surprises me is that CBS Obama rump-swabs actually allowed 60 minutes to investigate and air this story.

Too bad it didn't happen a year ago because Barry would be living in Hawaii now. [sad2]

They ran this because he's safely in office and can't be touched now. Are you so naive to think that running this now is just coincidence? This allows them to be tough on Obama and at the same time get this out of the way now so that Hillary can laugh it off in 2016 as "old news".

If they'd aired this a year ago, it would have huge news. Now it's just the media advancing the leftist agenda and prepping the battlespace for 2016.

I saw all of it, but only heard some of it, due to the fact that anytime she appeared on screen my brain just shut off...
talk about a h0t little dress..... [coffee]

lara-logan.jpg

Anyone thinking of "serving their country" here and now should pay attention.

There were always risks. Freedom and the American way of life were worth defending. Brave men served and some offered the ultimate sacrifice. We should all be most grateful.

That was then. Time passes. Things change.

Too bad it didn't happen a year ago because Barry would be living in Kenya now. [sad2]

Fixed.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

this all has to be "old news" for Hillary when her campaign starts. So now they can say it was covered, and does not need to be "drug up" again. Actually a crafty decision on 60 minutes part

Maybe one of these days they'll also report on Fast-n-furious. Holder's little gun running scandal resulted in quite a few deaths.

I'm surprised it took this long. When the story was fresh, they attacked Romney for asking questions. Now that Barry has been reelected, it's time to clean up their image and get all the dirt out so that when Hillary runs in 2016 she can claim this is "old" news. There is method to their madness.

I didn't see the show (and won't) but I've heard that they didn't mention Hillary, rice, or Obama at all. Can anyone confirm this?

I read the transcript and then watched the segment, and you are correct. No mention of any of those people who are ultimately responsible for looking the other way allowing for this to happen. They should ALL be held accountable and not only lose their jobs but face imprisonment and/or execution for their crimes!

Guy Who Knows What He's Talking About: "Wow, this security is a bad setup. We gotta fix this."
USGOV: "Nah, we're all set"
GWKWHTA: "al Quaeda is all over the place. These Libyan guards are going to run at the first sign of danger. This is terribly dangerous."
GWKWHTA: "AQ just announced that they're going to attack three places, one of which is the US compound."
GWKWHTA: "AQ has already hit two of the three places they said they were going to hit. You are gonna get attacked. You are gonna get attacked in Benghazi. It's gonna happen. You need to change your security profile."

Then AQ attacked, the Libyan guards fled and Americans ignored orders to stand, rescued the Americans, fled to the CIA Annex and defended it until help could arrive.

Hillary & Barry: "How could we have known? I bet this is a random attack in response to that film that nobody saw. Lock that guy up while I go apologize."

I didn't see the show (and won't) but I've heard that they didn't mention Hillary, rice, or Obama at all. Can anyone confirm this?

confirmed

ETA I still don't trust CBS and am willing to bet they are hiding some real damaging stuff they found to try and protect King O

I thought it was weak reporting to be honest. They did just enough to make some people think they held someone's feet to the fire but in reality they only reported what we already knew. No mention of the video or anyone who was responsible from the USGOV. So 60 minutes gave 25 minutes of a story that deserves 2 hours. The real story to Benghazi is the cover up.

RIP to all the guys to died with no US military backup.

From what I gathered and people will begin to assume things, is that they showed clips of Press Sect. James Carney denying how it was anything more than a group of protestors. Most sheepeople who watched it will assume that he is to blame and no one else.

which is exactly why it's ok to air now...no one gives a shit bc the election is over and the limp dick in chief is on his last term, and they know the Shittly Old Party doesn't have the balls to impeach/even if they did the senate would never convict. They could run a story on how Obama likes to f*ck dead animals and it wouldn't matter at this point.

They are hiding the gun running to Syria that was going through Benghazi and was going to be stopped because of the election and it was found out Al Qaeda was getting the arms and 0bama didn't want to screw his re-election.

They were also working on getting back the Stingers they sent as well as the heavy weapons for fear of what Al Qaeda could do with them. Currently these weapons are still unaccounted for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom