• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

.357 caliber tatoo?!?!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,319338,00.html

Men Shot With .357 as They Traced It for Tattoo Pattern
Tuesday , January 01, 2008

CHAPARRAL, N.M. —

Getting a tattoo can be a painful proposition, but usually it's just the needle you have to worry about.

Two men trying to trace a loaded .357-caliber Magnum as a pattern for a tattoo accidentally shot themselves, the Otero County Sheriff's Department said Monday.

Robert Glasser and Joey Acosta, both 22, were treated at a hospital in El Paso, Texas, after the shooting Thursday evening in nearby Chaparral.

Authorities said Glasser was struck in the hand when the gun accidentally went off, and Acosta was hit in the left arm. Their injuries were not life-threatening, authorities said.

"the gun accidentally went off"

That phrase pisses me off to no end. How about "two morons were finger-f*cking a revolver's trigger and shot each other".

"the gun accidentally went off"

That phrase pisses me off to no end. How about "two morons were finger-f*cking a revolver's trigger and shot each other".

6 lb DA triggers go off all the time by themselves. [rolleyes] Sad thing is non gun owners don't know any better than to believe the this BS.

I just read this on line. What a couple of idiots. I'd love to know WHERE they were tracing the tattoo. I picture one of those big BELLY tats I see in the prison shows.

They probably couldn't afford a Concealed Carry Badge, so they had to try a Tat.

Beanbags!!!!

I just read this on line. What a couple of idiots. I'd love to know WHERE they were tracing the tattoo. I picture one of those big BELLY tats I see in the prison shows.

They probably couldn't afford a Concealed Carry Badge, so they had to try a Tat.

Beanbags!!!!

Like this clod?...

gun-tattoo-11364938231517.jpg

The photo reminds of the idiot in Framingham who had a rather hard time disavowing any connection to a gun police found in a common area of his apartment building since he had a tatoo of the gun, including the serial number - and it was a POS .380.

Back
Top Bottom