• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking to install revolver grips to reduce grips circumference on a Taurus 357 model 669.

I love the look of the wood grips, but these grips rock. I think S&W called them "combat" grips, and you really do get a firm hold. Especially if your hand get wet/ sweaty etc.

Just to say that these grips came on my GP100 and I hated them more than anything. The finger grooves did not fit my hand at all. Swapped them out for the ones without finger grooves and the gun became an absolute delight to shoot. Same material, which I like, just no annoying finger grooves on the front. Would recommend.

Just to say that these grips came on my GP100 and I hated them more than anything. The finger grooves did not fit my hand at all. Swapped them out for the ones without finger grooves and the gun became an absolute delight to shoot. Same material, which I like, just no annoying finger grooves on the front. Would recommend.
When you say they did not fit your hand, how so? I have big hands and they fit awesome on my 686

When you say they did not fit your hand, how so? I have big hands and they fit awesome on my 686

Just not the right placement. I don't know how else to describe it, but it just didn't fit.

The ones on my 617 are less aggressive and feel much better, but they're not the Hogue grips.

Back
Top Bottom