2's Please join in.

Two Tokarevs
87094c92.jpg

13bf9122.jpg

OK, I could handle the 4 "T" block Enfield snipers, but I can't handle this! Two G43 snipers?

Ack.[crying]

Very nice. All I hope for is one matching Mauser!

MS

It's real just very clean. I got it from a guy in Calif. who makes stainless steel .45 ACP P08's years ago. Has some good proofs if lightly stamped. I'm sure it was sanded at some time. Of the five I had I kept this on for display and lease to the re-enactors at local shows. It was a fair shooter too but like most not consistent.
0f12caf2.jpg

0b945bed.jpg

Last edited:
I took a couple 2's pictures last night here they are.

Here are 2 M1's. Both Springfields. One is from WWII and the other is one of the last M1's in the 6 million range.

IMG_4360_zpsb0eb79c1.jpg

Here are 2 M1 carbines. One with a muzzle brake and one with the flash hider.

IMG_4361_zpsc995359c.jpg

Now we have a pair of Mossberg 44US training rifles. These two were re-arsenaled my the US Navy at NWSC and assigned new Serial Numbers. One of them is number 00058.

IMG_4362_zps54537b5d.jpg

And the last set are two Kimber 82G trainers.

IMG_4363_zpsd528dbe3.jpg

Ray, usually they are pretty rare and therefore expensive over here, too, especially when it comes to
KKW's and DSM's (Kleinkaliber-Wehrsportgewehr and Deutsches Sportmodell).
Good+ KKW's easily fetch ~ 1,000+ Euros, north of $ 1,300. There is one @ Kittery Trading post for years.
It's in pretty good shape except the duffle cut. It's gaining dust as they're asking $ 1,600 IIRC which I
think is nuts.

There was a batch of ~ 12 ea of the ERMA E40W at a local dealer some years ago. Those seemed to have been
released for sale by the Bundeswehr after spending some 40 years somewhere in a bunker. I was able to hand
pick 4 of them; 1 for me and 3 for fellow collectors. Suffice to say these were the only matching ones[wink].
Huelse.jpg

The Bundeswehr also had Anschuetz Mod. 54's with the stock patterned like the M1 Carbine as well as Walther models.
I have one of the Anschuetz. Got it some years ago at a very affordable price. The former owner had glued a scope
mount rail onto it, but that doesn't bother me much as the iron sights can still be used. Some day I need to carefully
warm up the glue to bring it back in it's original configuration.

I thought this post had run it's course and there were no interesting posts to be had.

DSCF9230a_zps755588fc.jpg

There as to more members out there. What ever will happen when we go to 3's or 4's?

.....MJ.....

300 yards
1cbff7e6.jpg

......??......

All my pistols so far are 7.65mm. I'm getting my first 9mm next month - a Spreewerke P38. As a M34 Beretta is .380; 9mm is my first new caliber since my M1 carbine a couple years ago. For 15 years before that, only 8mm and 30-06. Gotta take these changes slowly![smile]

MS

Last edited:
There as to more members out there. What ever will happen when we go to 3's or 4's?

.....MJ.....

I played a few hands too early I see. Good thing I still have a few cards left

3 of a kind, 59/66s

YugoStar1-1.jpg

A mixed hand with a stack of Mausers waiting to be shown

EditMauserRack.jpg

Don't mind the 2 Swiss babes standing in front, they'll get a turn as well

Ray you had to go and spoil it with a black non-milsurp didn't you? Couldn't wait could you,,LOL. Just kidding it had to end some time.

IMG_0244_zps1f65561c.jpg

Last edited:
You two have me beat. I am out. :)

Me too it wasn't a contest it was a share. 2's was to keep it low key but that went out the window and it wasn't meant to be a chat board about about the future of wish list. I'm sorry I failed on this. Chalk it up to the public school system. Once you start throwing four of this and six of that and non C&R you scare off the guys who might have 2's and you kick them to the side of the road. They are the real collectors and supporters giving up lunch money to start a small collection as I had to. Again my fault but I'm not a mod and it was all fun and good times and I thank all who posted the many interesting photos. No problem there it was a grand show while it lasted. I even had a few more two's. Again thanks for playing everyone I loved it. So here is a target for you to copy and size.

....MJ....

bb82f8ef.jpg

Don't take me wrong MJ1... I love it, did not see it as a contest and it was a blast and great to see such nice pics. I was trying to make a joke out of the fact that I am out of pairs. I am out of pairs but would love to see what else is out there. :)

Back
Top Bottom