IMG_1886.jpg

Two Enfields:
IMG_0520.jpg

Two Colts:
IMG_0216-1.jpg

Swamp Yankee

Last edited:
Pair of 03/03A3s: 1919/1931 RIA/Springfield and 9/1943 Remington 03A3

Pair of Gew98s: 1916 Danzig and 1916 V. Chr. Schilling 1920/1936 Gew98M conversion

Pair of Colts: 1917 M1911 and 1920 M03

MS

Last edited:
MJ,

I would love to display my rifles like that, but in my state and circumstances they have to be trigger locked AND in a locked cabinet. Even my M1777 Prussian musket on the wall has a trigger lock.

MS
[sad2]

MJ,

I would love to display my rifles like that, but in my state and circumstances they have to be trigger locked AND in a locked cabinet. Even my M1777 Prussian musket on the wall has a trigger lock.

MS
[sad2]

Why the locked cabinet? As long as they're trigger locked that satisfies the state for storage.

Also technically that musket does not need a trigger lock.

Why the locked cabinet? As long as they're trigger locked that satisfies the state for storage.

Also technically that musket does not need a trigger lock.

My wife and I are pre-adoptive parents. The DCF in MA requires firearms to be individually rendered inoperable/secured in addition to be in a locked container. Furthermore ammunition also has to be in a separate secured area. That's why I got the topper for my stack on cabinet. According to the DCF even my antique M1777 Prussian, my reproduction M1851 Colt .44, and my M88/1890 Loewe Commission rifle all have to have locks.

My wife feels happier about that as well. I can deal with it; but it's inconvenient and takes up two rifles worth of space in my cabinet. I'm not sure what changes when the adoption is done and he is legally ours in May (hopefully), but I think things will stay the same.

MS

All Mausers on the l/h side, except the Kar.88 and Gewehr 88, some more Mausers mixed in with the
strangers on the r/h side of the rack.
24260b9c.jpg

Yes that rack looks familiar!!! but you did not show the other rack or pistol case for that matter!!

I have stood in awe in this armory. Neither my son or I will forget that any time soon. Not only was Juergen a wonderful tour guide but a killer cook!

Thanks again for the memories my friend!

Back
Top Bottom