.223 wylde upper $450

usp45ct

NES Member

MDE5RjRDNzZEOTM3RTI1M0RDREU6N2EyNzRjNTIwYjg3ZDVlZjJiZjQ5ZDEzOWQ5MDVkZGM6Ojo6

ALPHA SHOOTING SPORTS
18" .223 Wylde SSR15 Fluted Upper

MDE5RjRDNzZEOTM3RTI1M0RDREU6ZjliYjBlYjJmYjQ3NjU1MjYzZTM2ZmMzOWJhZTYxN2M6Ojo6
Features a 18" spiral fluted 416R stainless heavy barrel chambered in .223 Wylde, a more accurate chamber that still allows safe firing of 5.56 NATO spec ammo. The barrel free floats in a 15" FFSSR hand guard and comes complete with bolt carrier group and charging handle.
Special Holiday Price $449.95
Must use coupon code "EMAILSSR15" at check out.
Purchase here
images.jpg

Sale ends 3/30/15 or while supplies last.

get.imgx

How accurate are they? I have a White Oak Armament 18" varmint upper which is fluted on top of a Colt LE6920 M4 lower with a Geissele SSA-E trigger. With Sierra 69 gr. Match Kings shoots .375" five shot groups at 100 yds.

Looks nice enough. Unfamiliar with the brand name. Would prefer simpler grip setup for less $,

I don't work for them or sell them. I just bought an upper on a similar deal and it is fine.

Grip setup?

I think he means the forearm.

Also I thought that spiral fluting of barrels was patented which the picture seems to be.

Last edited:
I wonder who does their barrels. It's obviously an upper designed for use in 3-gun or on an SPR, both cases in which people care about accuracy a lot -- they should post that info along with some test groups if they're gonna list that thing at $700+.

I wonder who does their barrels. It's obviously an upper designed for use in 3-gun or on an SPR, both cases in which people care about accuracy a lot -- they should post that info along with some test groups if they're gonna list that thing at $700+.
Listing high makes sale price more attractive.... im sure that upper is tough to build for 450$ ?
Doesnt look like a cheap Hand Guard Sale ends 3/30/15 so you have a little time to do some home work.

I have an upper from the same company that I bought but have not shot yet. I had them include but not attach the flash suppressor. Mine has different furniture and was a 5.56 in FDE. That is why I get these emails every so often.

This is the kit I bought back for sale

ALPHA SHOOTING SPORTS
Back by popular demand!

FDEKM13_KIT_v2.jpg

Includes:

• 16" 5.56 KM13 Upper w/ Flat Dark Earth Keymod forearm.
  • Standard Lower Parts Kit w/ Mil Spec Diameter Buffer Tube.
  • Magpul FDE MOE stock.
  • Magpul K2 FDE Grip.
  • 100% U.S. Made Parts.
$849.95 $499.95 using coupon code EMAILFDEKIT at check out
Sale ends 3/30/14 or while supplies last
Purchase here
get.imgx

Late to this thread..

But I have a custom build that features a Rainer Arms Ultra Match 223 Wylde 14.5" barrel. With a Giesel trigger it is surprisingly accurate.

It makes me look like a better shooter than I am.

I've seen wylde barrels before but I always over looked them. What is it exactly?
Also what about Harpe? Ares sells those and I also have no idea what they are.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom