• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

.223 spotted

DickWanner

Banned
I stopped by C&F Guns in Middleboro yesterday after school and they had just gotten in a case of Wolf 223. I know Wolf sucks, but it was priced at $7/20rds. Just thought I'd let you guys know since I don't own an AR and don't need any [laugh]

It has been slowly finding its way back into most shops. I guess the hoarding has slowed.

Either that, or production capacity has been ramped up. Still, I don't see much out there other than some American Eagle and PMC. The Wolf has been nigh absent in many stores, as has Privi.

If you go to Cabela's don't forget the Vaseline. Just like Kittery Trading Post I like looking around but buying most stuff in either place is too rich for my blood.[wink]

I didn't say it was cheap....31.00 for 50 rds i'm not paying it. That is why i reload.....[wink]

I didn't say it was cheap....31.00 for 50 rds i'm not paying it. That is why i reload.....[wink]
$31 for 50 rounds.[shocked][shocked] Even I didn't think it would be that high. Bet they'll still sell it though. Although I reload I wish I'd set myself up for .223 like you did. I've heard the components for .223 is almost impossible to get now.

$31 for 50 rounds.[shocked][shocked] Even I didn't think it would be that high. Bet they'll still sell it though. Although I reload I wish I'd set myself up for .223 like you did. I've heard the components for .223 is almost impossible to get now.

i just scored 2000 small rifle primers at the Lewiston gun show.....[party]
now i'm kicking myself for not buying all 5000 the guy had [angry] that was the last pc of the puzzle now i can load the 2000 pcs of brass i have waiting....

Back
Top Bottom