2023 MA Gun Ban: House has engrossed H.4139, waiting on Senate

Maybe a stupid question, but is there any NES consensus on whether the Sig Spears are copies/duplicates of an AR?

Are you talking about the Spear (large frame/308) or Spear LT (5.56/300blk)?

Currently, pretty much every FFL is openly selling both of them as complete rifles, even dealers who are shy about selling just stripped AR lowers.

Are you talking about the Spear (large frame/308) or Spear LT (5.56/300blk)?

Currently, pretty much every FFL is openly selling both of them as complete rifles, even dealers who are shy about selling just stripped AR lowers.

Sorry, the LT, or one of the predecessor 556s.

The fact that dealers are selling them is part of what’s throwing me off.

Personally, I wouldn’t worry if dealers are openly selling them. But if you’re apprehensive then look at the list of parts commonality and compare it to the fuhrer’s opinion piece or to this legislation’s text for future assessments.

Who gives a rats azz who knows you support the 2A and rights organizations, Standing up for the 2A is what has to be done and if someone finds out that you support it and don't like it tell them to kiss your azz.
My opinion? In a moonbat majority anti-2A state... overrun with illegals... with a Red Flag law, Safe Storage Law and myriad other stupid ways you can lose your rights and firearms over nothing without even trying, it is best not to broadcast your gun ownership to the general public. 🤔

My opinion? In a moonbat majority anti-2A state... overrun with illegals... with a Red Flag law, Safe Storage Law and myriad other stupid ways you can lose your rights and firearms over nothing without even trying, it is best not to broadcast your gun ownership to the general public. 🤔
I’m just on NES for the yucks and to shit post…

Lost all mine in a boating accident.

#godhatesboats

Some of you folks act like you don't want to be seen with an Appleton St whore at 3am for criss sakes.

Who gives a rats azz who knows you support the 2A and rights organizations, Standing up for the 2A is what has to be done and if someone finds out that you support it and don't like it tell them to kiss your azz.
Because I am not always home. I am away from home alot. Being vocal that I am a firearm owner means that my house is a target when I am not home.

Why do you think they want to defund the police, get all the good military to quit or retire, and are arming and empowering illegal aliens?

You think they are planning for a picnic?
Sounds like a wild picnic, I doubt I'm invited, but I'm sure I'm helping pay for it.

Solid points but perhaps I'm just stubborn as I won't yield to them SOBS.

I get it but home robbers may target you home for many reasons but again I understand everyone's personal reasons.
I agree. I have wanted to put the "stop hd." signs in my yard, but to be that is just telling people that there are firearms in the home.

I never even thought about the red flag laws. All I need is a Karen down the street knowing I have firearms. That scares her, so she makes something up and red flags me.

We saw what they did to Trump with a fabricated story from a crazy lady. I am behind the 8 ball right off the bat.

I agree. I have wanted to put the "stop hd." signs in my yard, but to be that is just telling people that there are firearms in the home.

I never even thought about the red flag laws. All I need is a Karen down the street knowing I have firearms. That scares her, so she makes something up and red flags me.

We saw what they did to Trump with a fabricated story from a crazy lady. I am behind the 8 ball right off the bat.
I’m in the same boat as you, we have a neighbor diagonally across from us that my wife and I used as the ‘who and what not to vote for’ point of reference. They are libtard Karen’s, and they have done things to prove it. We can’t put up signs and I cringe when FedEx/UPS accidentally delivers my packages to their house in fear that it’s almost or parts

Cause they know they are screwed either way…..

I’d do the same thing If I knew selling most fish would be illegal within a certain time frame

Then put them up on busy roads. Just make sure they aren't blocking the view of intersections, etc.

Best is where people sit in traffic and HAVE TO read them, but it is moving just enough they can't take the signs down while commuting. You might need to "walk in" a couple hundred yards to put them there.

I’m not following. Why would they sell spears in MA but not ARs?
I misread where you were going with it, the spear likely loosely avoids the 'replica' with no buffer, which is why they are likely being outwardly advertised. They are selling both, may not be as outwardly advertising on here, a shop near me, that isn't on here even advertises them on instagram...

I misread where you were going with it, the spear likely loosely avoids the 'replica' with no buffer, which is why they are likely being outwardly advertised. They are selling both, may not be as outwardly advertising on here, a shop near me, that isn't on here even advertises them on instagram...

Unfortunately Herr Healey's non-sensical interchangeability test dgaf about the buffer tube.

Back
Top Bottom