2023 MA Gun Ban: House has engrossed H.4139, waiting on Senate

I wish GOAL and the 2 or 3 other 2A organizations will stop sending me spam mail, don’t need the whole neighborhood knowing I have guns.
This is why I donate to them anonymously every month without fail, but will never "join" another 2A organization as long as I live in loony leftist Massachusetts. 🤔

FPC already has their lawsuit drawn up - just awaiting the final shit sandwich so they can file. It's nice to see major players be concerned with little old Commie-chusetts, unlike the NRA that has left us out to dry over and over.
Good to read this. I try to watch the Internet closely for signs of which national Pro-2A organization(s) is/are going to come to our rescue here in MA. I figured FPC would be in the mix and would love to see them take the lead. They seem to be the most active and successful organization lately in other states. [thumbsup]

Good to read this. I try to watch the Internet closely for signs of which national Pro-2A organization(s) is/are going to come to our rescue here in MA. I figured FPC would be in the mix and would love to see them take the lead. They seem to be the most active and successful organization lately in other states. [thumbsup]
I have no problem sending them $25 a month.

Darn zeros.......gggeezzzz.....do I hope for 100,000 GOAL MEMBERS!!!
This only shows you how retarded MA gun owners are.

We constantly get an onslaught of legislation to take our guns, yearly, worse and worse every time........yet the GOAL membership is still less than 5% of the LTC holders.

I get that everyone is not in tune...but realistically you'd think you could attain and easy 20% with the ass reaming legislation that's promoted here yearly. This state is full of pussies.

don’t forget SAF & NAGR
My feeling now is that I'm diluting my dollars by giving to multiple national organizations, would rather concentrate my contributions to 1 or 2. Whoever is going to pick up this Massachusetts mess, if it's FPC that's great, and maybe one other.

My feeling now is that I'm diluting my dollars by giving to multiple national organizations, would rather concentrate my contributions to 1 or 2. Whoever is going to pick up this Massachusetts mess, if it's FPC that's great, and maybe one other.
I know how you feel and that's why until we get clarity on who is going to take the lead fighting our MA overlords on this, I continue to chose two organizations per month to donate to. I base my choices each month on who did the most and won the most battles in the prior month. The most successful orgs get my money. The ones that doing less, winning less and/or preaching the virtues of patience and frugality get skipped. 🤔

I know how you feel and that's why until we get clarity on who is going to take the lead fighting our MA overlords on this, I continue to chose two organizations per month to donate to. I base my choices each month on who did the most and won the most battles in the prior month. The most successful orgs get my money. The ones that doing less, winning less and/or preaching the virtues of patience and frugality get skipped. 🤔

👆👆👆

I used to have a neighbor that would put up political signs for whatever Democrat was running, plaster her car with whatever ultra liberal bumper sticker she could find, all that moonbat crap.

I used to buy NRA memberships using her name and address. I can only imagine the look on her face every time she would see NRA membership mail addressed to her. Anyone on my street puts out a communist party political sign or bumper sticker gets a free NRA membership. That was my policy way back in the days where the NRA was a pro-2A org. I guess now I’d use GOA or FPC.
Don't send memberships, send donations in their name after that the NRA will do the harrassing. Win! Win!

Earmarks will be the death of this country.
That pre-supposes our country is actually still alive.

- One Trillion Dollars is being added to our national debt every 100 days
- We have no borders
- We don't know what a woman is anymore
- We don't know what free speech is anymore
- The prisons have been emptied (except for perceived enemies of the left)

All that's left is for the remaining Visigoths (the few that aren't already here among us) to come over the wall.

Oh wait....there isn't even a wall there to begin with!

I wish GOAL and the 2 or 3 other 2A organizations will stop sending me spam mail, don’t need the whole neighborhood knowing I have guns.

Become a USPSA member and a USCCA member ...

I recently had to pay for an NRA membership to join a new club. Surprisingly, the NRA is the least annoying. Once in a while they send a letter, but I opted out of their magazine.

However, Midway seems to have stepped up and for some reason Sportsman Warehouse and Bass Pro as well. I get so much gun sh*t with mostly sh*t deals, it is annoying.

Dillon still wins, by shipping me a huge box that said: AMMO MANUFACTURING PLANT on all sides.

Some of you folks act like you don't want to be seen with an Appleton St whore at 3am for criss sakes.

Who gives a rats azz who knows you support the 2A and rights organizations, Standing up for the 2A is what has to be done and if someone finds out that you support it and don't like it tell them to kiss your azz.

Some of you folks act like you don't want to be seen with an Appleton St whore at 3am for criss sakes.

Who gives a rats azz who knows you support the 2A and rights organizations, Standing up for the 2A is what has to be done and if someone finds out that you support it and don't like it tell them to kiss your azz.
By 3am there is a lot of slop that went into that whore.

I like my whores at around 9pm.

That was I can post on NES for the rest of the night.

I care because I’d rather people not know which house to break into while I’m not home.

Back
Top Bottom