• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

20,000 Rounds of 22lr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moreguns2day!

NES Member
I'm looking to thin out my gun room and I'm starting with this. Various types of 22lr all new in various amounts from various manufacturers. I will make a package deal for large amounts. Thanks for looking. 20,000 plus rounds as of this posting 2-4 cents around. Best offer

Last edited:
I'm looking to thin out my gun room and I'm starting with this. Various types of 22lr all new in various amounts from various manufacturers. I will make a package deal for large amount's. Thanks for looking. 20,000 plus rounds as of this posting
You come here often?

Get a membership and post in the WTS section, otherwise people will shit up your thread for breaking the rules. like this:

View attachment 820099
I did just that. Thanks for not being a dick. Some people question me because I don't post on this site very often. Just like when I go to sell 20,000 rounds off 556, we'll see what people say then. Happy Turkey day

I did just that. Thanks for not being a dick. Some people question me because I don't post on this site very often. Just like when I go to sell 20,000 rounds off 556, we'll see what people say then. Happy Turkey day

NES house rules require pricing.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

:)

Welcome aboard. If you have some spare time consider stopping by the bitcoin thread, the covid vaccine thread is really good for the lulz too.

I'm looking to thin out my gun room and I'm starting with this. Various types of 22lr all new in various amounts from various manufacturers. I will make a package deal for large amounts. Thanks for looking. 20,000 plus rounds as of this posting 2-4 cents around. Best offer
I'm always interested in adding to my ammo locker, but you need to post an actual price. This isn't an auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom