2 LEO Encounter in 1 day

Amen brother...An older overweight French Canadian just came up to the Lodge Counter asking in broken English where swimsuits were. He stereotypically left the store with a Speedo...[shocked]

I need confirmation that this LEO was hot, or I'm not sure I can go on....

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

Pepe! Ca va!

Not to be mean to the responding officer she was middle age and had a child. She was not like the young ladies in any of those pictures. So no, she is not.

To clarify my family has ben harvesting firewood in this area for more than 10 years and I personaly have ben shooting in these woods for over 5 years. I have never had an LEO incident ever. This is the same area where I held the shoot for my bachelor party with 10 guys all shooting for over 4 hours. I jokingly say that some day people will mine lead out of the berm. To the best of my knowledge no one has moved in or out of that area in the last couple of years.

From the response of the LEO it seemed that she was a part time and that she was coming from her real job, and could/didn't want to leave her child at home. During the whole encounter the daughter didn't leave the car which was left 200 yds up the road out of sight. I didn't see a firearm on the officer(i looked) nor did she ask me to disarm or what I had (22lr, 9mm and 12g). I think her reaction was tempered by my saying, "here's my LTC". Yes the hilltowns are different from Boston, Springfield, and the Pitts, however I thought she was a local walking up to me at first not a LEO. I was preparing myself for something entirly different.

Some of us are, er, MATURE (ya, that's the word, certainly not 'old') enough that being middle aged and having a kid isn't an automatic disqualifier in teh hotness department.

I am 25 and freshly married. She falls into the 40+/-. Not my "type"(not quite a MILF).

By saying I thought she was a local I was unsure of her purpose. It was one of the few times that I did a mental firearm check in case I might have to use it. With the first thing out of her mouth being were you guys shooting, and being out in the woods, A verbal or physical assault was high on my list of possibilities.

Back
Top Bottom